Sant Baba Thakur singh je

DhadiMania

sant ji looked better yesterday.

he did parikarma, and said fateh to me. he went round again and did chaur. someone actually tapped the gyani (the singh in yellow) to hand it over to him. the gyani was holding the chaur, wasnt waving it over maharaj. sant ji did chaur with both hands (in one hand for a few minutes, and in other hand for a few minutes, but eventually did chaur sahib ji ki sewa with his right hand).

let me tell you something, when i looked at him, everything went blurry, my eyes felt funny and weird. an experience i never felt before. i think i saw a light from his heart for about one mircro second, wasnt very long but i am sure i saw a bit of light coming from his heart.

so after that he sat behind maharaj for a while. but quickly went. unfortunatly i tried to say fateh to him, but didnt. he quickly went into gyani inderjit singhs room (the head granthis room for rest).

say how old is sant ji?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day 4,

sakrant so the divan was moved elsewhere, after the damdama taksal jatha finished singing baba ji came in and gave thm some money. then he did parikarma and said fateh to all. later on i went up to sant ji and said fateh.

theres this one singh with an orange paag who yawns alot. joga singh, the nihang singh you reffered to, i think i saw him, ghol paag (white), blue dress. looks like bhai naranjan singh (jawaddi kalan wale, i actually thought that was him)!

baba ji stayed until sukhasan, it was a solomn moment, until some little kid said "baba ji sheepy ho gay?" (REFFERING TO THE SUKHASAN, instead of "baba ji sleepy ho hay" she said "baba ji sheepy ho gay", you know how kids about 2-3 sound like) then some members of the sangat started to laugh (as well as myself). but not baba ji, he was still concentrating while maharaj was put away in sachkhand.

he'll be here today and going tomorrow.

sant ji came at midday, so i didnt expect him to come in the evening. so i didnt go, i would expect him to be in derby.

summary

a true experience i will never forget in my life. saying fateh to him was better than seeing the queen at the guru nanak gurdwara on 9 holy bones leicester.

i should have asked him a few questions but unfortunatly didnt. for those people who will see sant ji at their local gurdwara, do something better for a change. go gurdwara in the evening, go do a sants darshan. its not everyday you see a sant you know! ask him questions, say fateh to him, listen to the kirtanees, put some gyan into that smaal brain of yours. i learnt alot from his visit. i hope you do as well if he comes your way.

as a humble request, please can admin make this a sticky because now that i have narrated my experiences of sant ji, i hope others from derby and elsewhere can write here as well.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

i do not mean to be disrespectful and i mite be wrong in saying this so please correct me if i am jio.. i rely on the sangat..

out of respect for baba thakur singh, i dont think we should be calling him a sant... because im sure he has requested the sangat not to call him a sant. and the other thing is i agree with wot KANDOLA says about going to visit Baba Ji if he is at ure local temple in the evening or woteva... but i disagree with wot kandola says about "Its not everyday u get to see a sant",.. man, Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a Sant... You get to visit a Sant everyday if u go to the Gurdwara.

Once again, correct me if im wrong! ^_^

i think kandola bhai sahib is lil bit over-reacting.. But at end.. kandola singh is in exciting/happy mood and he wants to share his happiness with sangat.. So it's alrite.. i agree with aman.. Baba jee is mahan gurmukh, but he is not above than another amritdhari, rehatdhari gursikh :wub: just like all other sants in our history.. Only guru sahib jee know :TH: