Heres A Hukamnama That Will Break Your Hart

gsinghysingh

Dhan Dhan Sree Ang Sahib Jee 607 Dhan Dhan MahaaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan GuruGranth Sahib Jee MahaaRaaj !!!!!

In My Opinion,

This is The Raag (Within Prescribed!) that All Sehaj Paaths Sahib Jees And Sree Akhand Paath Sahib Jees Should Be Done! At All Gurdwara Sahibs !!!!! All Gurbaanee Can Be Sung In Raag Without Instruments !!!

Abosultely Beautiful. Many People Think Raag Is Only Through Instruments! That Is Incorrect! Raag Is Through Melody (With Prem) Within The Raag (Prescribed)! The Same Raag Also Comes Into Tanti Saaz Gurmat Instruments! The Combination Is Total Gurmat Keertan Sahib! This Is Beautiful Because It Is Along In The Prescribed Raag Of Sorath! Prescribed Raags Can Be Sung Without Instruments! As Shown Here!

Chardhi Kala !!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!

Chardhi Kala !!! (Now I Hope I Hear Nothing Bad About The Paathee Singh! LOL!) Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan !!!

They Might Not Be Nishkhaam (They Could Be, I Don’t Know), But If Not Nishkhaam At Least There Is ‘Rang’ Through ‘Raag’ And Prem Sung In The Sree HukamNaamaa Sahib Jee.

New Generation RehatVaan AmritDhaaree NisKhaamee Singhs AND Kaurs Will Rise !!!!! New Generation RehatVaan AmrithDhaaree Niskhaam Singhs And Kaurs Will Be Filled With Guru Jees Raags !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He's singing a Hukamnama when he should be reciting it. Good voice and effort though. Personal preference, possibly.

Fair enough, but dont forget though, when Guroo Naanak Dev Jee received baanee from Dhur, the first thing he did was tell Mardhaanaa to play the rabaab so that he could first sing the baanee that had just come to him. So from that point I don't think there's actually anything wrong with it whatsoever, it's probably better to sing it if anything... i dont know, guess it could just be a matter of personal preference smile.gif