Shaheed Baba Darshan Singh Ludhiana Kand

just_someone

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Its been a year since Baba Darshan Singh Ji gained shaheedi, lets take time out to remember those Gursikhs who have and are laying down their lives for the Panth. Do Ardaas to Maharaaj to send back his Generals to take care of his Panth.

Others Shaheedi Dates to note are:-

Dec

12th Shaheed Baba Ajit Singh (Riberio attack at PAP Jalandhar)

24th Shaheed Bhai Satnam Singh Changairi (BTF)

28th Dec Shaheed Bhai Dharam Singh Kastiwal (BKI)

Parnaam Shaheedan nu

Akaaal

got this email :(

5th December 2010.

It’s been one year since Ludhiana Incident where police fired on protesting Sikhs, killing 5 and injuring more than 15 Singhs. We have come a long way since then; so many things have changed in Punjab, in lives of people who were there in protest and those who jumped in to stand with their brothers in every possible way.

We know about the sacrifices Singhs have made since times of Guru Arjan Dev ji, in 18th and 19th centuries, in 1947 and period of 1984-1994, and Ludhiana incident was one more step on this path. It was here that in this age, we had a handful of Sikh brothers going to stop a programme by a self styled Guru, Ashutosh noormehlia who abused Sikhs in his discourses, who distorted Gurbaani and history to show that HE was the real Guru and Sikhs were fools who were bowing to a book. HE was the one who claimed to be Incarnation of Guru Gobind Singh ji as he too was born in Patna, Bihar. He was the one who said that one day he will fill the Amrit sarovar of Darbar Sahib, bring down Harimandir sahib and Akaal Takhat Sahib and sow paddy on that land, to feed his Bihari Bhaiyas.

This Guru Nindak, with active support of Akali politicians, RSS, BJP and other right wing Hindu outfits held his programme in heart of Punjab, challenging Sikh nation. A handful of my brothers came forward to stop this pervert from going ahead. As they moved to stop this Guru-Nindak, they were shot at by Punjab police near Samrala chowk, Ludhiana, where 5 singhs attained Shaheedi and 15 got injured. There was an international outcry from Sikh community,with calls and shouts of shaheediya sounding all over Internet and TV and radio stations in foreign countries. As Sants and Jathedars leading the Singhs that day sat all night on GT road, bodies of 4 dead Singhs were secretly cremated, but the body of One who had been captured ‘Dying on-camera’, Bapu Darshan Singh was handed over to his family, who signed papers given by Punjab Police. As the Panth waited for the body, Police secretly planned to take the body to Lohara village, and the Sants, with no option left, had to go with police to Lohara village to cremate the body of Singh. Injured were taken to hospitals, their videos made with their complete identity revealed in Videos and were given some money by some Sants and Jathebandis and discharged. Ashutosh’s programme was cancelled and life moved on as usual. Everything became normal within days.

Not for everyone. For some it changed for good and for some it changed to bad.

* Baba Darshan Singh’s son took 20 lakh rupees from Punjab Government and joined same Punjab Police which shot dead his Father.

* All the leaders and Sants who led the Sangat that day went back to their normal routine of Katha Kirtan and loud talking, doing nothing for justice to blood of martyrs.

* Ashutosh and his Chele roam freely in India, luring innocent Sikhs in their traps. He has a Nihang Jatha named ‘Tarna Dal Noormehl’ and a group of RSS brainwashed Keshadhari Sikhs who call themselves ‘Tatt Khalsa’.

* BJP MLA Harish bedi, who fired first shot from his pistol continues to live in Ludhiana and his son, chela of Ashutosh who was with his father that day, lives in Australia, safely, without any fear of law or anyone else. They know Sikhs have forgotten them……(they know there’s no Bhindranwala now in the field who’ll remember name of each and every Dusht and punish him for his misdeeds)

Various so-called Panthic jathebandis roam around in Punjab, pointing fingers at Badal, RSS and at each other, giving big statements in Newspapers and TV channels, but doing nothing for people who were really affected by this Incident.

Who was affected? Leaders? Sant babey? Akalis? Jathebandis? NO.

Affected was conscience of Living Sikhs. Affected were the lives of Sikhs who felt the pain of Guru’s honour and blood of martyrs in their hearts, who took upon themselves of not letting the blood of martyrs go waste, and keep this flame burning.

As life goes on as usual for other people, my brothers who stood for Guru that day, took bullets and lathis of Police, shed their blood stand forgotten by this Sikh nation, rot today in jails of tyrannical Indian government. Shaheed Bapu Darshan Singh stands forgotten in his very own land. No one even tried to get names of other Shaheed Singhs, we just know that one Singh was from Ludhiana and other one had come from Kanpur to visit relatives. No one knows name or cities of other Singhs. Those who tried to help those singhs with Money and other things are been tracked by agencies of Indian government. Those who wrote for them, brought out the truth in front of world were tracked, arrested and tortured to the extent that they had to flee Punjab and India. Those couple of Singhs who tried to take the revenge in their own way were arrested and brutally tortured, leaving them helpless and handicapped for life.

Our leaders did only that much they were ordered to do. Media gave out only that much they were supposed to do. We heard what Government wanted us to hear and we saw just what they wanted us to see, but we never tried to reach to the depth of the things. As I see helpless Sikh youth burning in fire of revenge, but no one to guide them or lead them, as I see Babas and Sants and fake missionaries flooding villages and cities of Punjab, dividing Panth in hundreds of parts, as I see gutless ,spineless leaders, who haven’t done anything good for betterment of Panth in last 26 years, boasting on TV and newspapers, as I read everyday how 2-3 singhs are arrested in Punjab and jailed for 2-3 years, my heart sinks. Why is this happening to my Panth? Why my brothers are being tortured and beaten up in jails? Why are their lives and lives of their families being ruined? Aren’t we Sikhs humans? Don’t we have feelings, emotions, rights, right to breathe in freedom? Don’t we wish our Guru, our Martyrs and traditions to be respected?

Then why is nothing happening? Why isnt’ God being merciful on us? Why isn’t Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj sending his ‘Banda’ again? Why is it just we Sikhs, whose Guru was burnt, Akaal Takhat was destroyed, brothers killed and sisters raped, who have to face this pain and suffering. Living in slavery is suffocating, seeing Guru and Maryada and Shaheeds being dishonoured is really painful but I can’t do anything. I’m helpless. If I wrote, my own people tried to stop me. Walking on this path, to serve my Panth and help my brothers, my own people left me alone, labelling my actions as that of one with ‘ulterior motives’. As the Babey enjoy luxuries of their AC rooms and AC cars, as fake leaders (I call all leaders in punjab and abroad fake, who use Santji;s name to collect money, property and fame, but are doing nothing to take ahead his mission, to fulfill the dream of thousands of Shaheed Singhs and to get justice for dishonored sisters and butchered brothers) continue to hog the limelight, as divisive forces continue their task of dividing and bringing down Panth, I look helplessly, sometimes gazing at skies, sometimes going to Gurudwara sahib and looking at Maharaj for answers. I still haven’t got any answer, and I don’t know if I will get one but till that day comes, many Darshan Singhs will have to die thirsty on streets of Ludhiana. You’ll ask why thirsty?

Ludhiana has a Sikh population of around 250,000, out of which only 300 came to stand up for Guru, other 400 Sikh youth were from different villages. And as Singhs were getting beaten up, shot at, crying with pain on roads, Sikh householders living nearby closed their doors. Singhs went from house to house, banging doors so that these injured Singhs could be given water, but no one came ahead. It was then a Singh forced open a shop, took out a bottle and brought water for Bapu, but till then he had gone to Land of Preetam, Guru Gobind Singh ji.

It pains and it hurts. I really don’t know what I have written ….. But whatever it is….forgive me. I'll keep on writing The Truth, whether someone likes or not.

Kamle nu maaf karyo.