The Reality Of Sikh Girls & Their Mothers

Southall Youth

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi

Ok not all Sikh girls but your average apni ,who don't care about Sikhi and goes to Nagar Kirtan to link boys & insults Sikh boys with her non Sikh B/F

Blame the media also ... Its not only the fault of the sikh kudi if she loves to hang around with the clean shaven and gel-haired ones and sees the dhade wale and dumalle singhs as babey ...

Media potrays the handsome as being clean shaven . It is drilled in our psyche since very childhood . Things would of been different had there been gursikh actors potrayed as charasmatic and every girls wish ...

think bout it :biggrin2:

Guest KopSingh

Blame the media also ... Its not only the fault of the sikh kudi if she loves to hang around with the clean shaven and gel-haired ones and sees the dhade wale and dumalle singhs as babey ...

Media potrays the handsome as being clean shaven . It is drilled in our psyche since very childhood . Things would of been different had there been gursikh actors potrayed as charasmatic and every girls wish ...

well indian boy, in the uk, during the height of khalistan movement, girls were loving singhs and running to them, along wit shere panjab our enemies here in the streets here wud tremble, unfortunalty the jigraa has disappeared from the boys nowadays.

NOT ALL SIKH GIRLS! I have singhni mates! They are nothing like that! You could say some girls love to lie to their parents, I dunt know, but since i got into sikhi, the word "handsome" has changed in my dictionary! Now, I dunt even find shaven guys attractive, Before I use to think I will never marry a singh with Dumala, BUT NOW i will die but not not not marry a clean shaven guy! I dunt see Singhs as some babey, i see them as gurujis son!

Bhul Chuk Maf Karni

Fatehji

Also why is the title of this topic "REALITY OF SIKHS GIRLS?" WHEN IT SHOULD BE SOME GIRLS!