Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

Apart from SCAN in Slough , I've never seen press releases/statements from our community after 9/11,

-Never seen press releases from our community after 7/7

- Never seen a press release afetr extremists burn the poppy, don't forget the wearing of the poppy also regnoises sikh soldiers who dies in the wars

-Never seen press releases from our community after the many cases of conversions and the whole Mulsim Boy/Sikh girl thing (well apart from when the nawjawan stood up and said enough is enough and did a demo outside the police station in Birmignham)

-Never seen a press relase whn a sikh boy gets battered by a gang of Muslims

- Never seen press releases from our communtiy about the rise in militant islam in this country and the continued islamification of this country.

-Never seen a press release when Sikhs have been mistaken for Mulsims and been attacked.

Chello, just hope as a community we don't fall for all this 'being afraid to raise our voice against militant Islam'

hAS I WRITE THIS, ITS COME ON THE NEWS THAT THERES BEEN A NUMBER OF ARRESTS OF EXTREMISTS BEING ABOUT TO CARRY OUT A TERROSIT ATTACK IN THE UK

What about doing a press rlease condeming those who wish to terrosie our country and saying thanks to the law agencies for keeping us safe.

DON'T GET INTO BED WITH MILITANT ISLAM - NEVER

Thing is paaji, these things have not changed for us in the last 35 years or so in the UK.

We were the first to face racially motivated sexual exploitation at the hands of sullaahs going back into the 70's.

We did the rallys before EDL even existed.

We do not need to jump on the EDL bandwagon, we can not trust in these groups. These are the same that fire bombed our Guru ghars and rioted in Southall.

We'd be fools to side with them. We should have enough self confidence and unity to stand up for our own causes without the support of any one else.

Trust me, those who stand with the EDL or with UAF will look like mugs

We do not need to jump on the EDL bandwagon, we can not trust in these groups. These are the same that fire bombed our Guru ghars and rioted in Southall.

We'd be fools to side with them. We should have enough self confidence and unity to stand up for our own causes without the support of any one else.

Trust me, those who stand with the EDL or with UAF will look like mugs

Well said mate!