Sikh Community Jointly Condemns English Defence League

Guest Gupt

Many of you need to quit being scared of the Muslims. They done what any community would do in their situation which is to self organise and come together to defend their community from the EDL. Supporting the EDL will achieve nothing except make you look like a fool and bring shame to our community. In fact, the primary reason for having to step up the anti-edl initiative was due to the 'badnaami' being caused by this pro-edl & bnp madness.

hahahaha, lol so london 7/7 was the fault of the edl, all the potential terrorist attacks in this country that the security services have stopped were the fault of the edl, the muslim grooming gangs were the fault of the edl, the poppy burners and those who insult british troops were the fault of the edl, the muslim gangs going around beating up innocents were the fault of the edl, get a grip, (and thats just in this country) okay disagree with what the EDL is doing

but DO NOT say there is no problem with islamic extremists/some muslims in this country

Infact it is the edl who have come together to defend its community from miltiant silam and muslim gangs.

By the way edl started last yr, islam extremists has been goin for 1400 yrs

duhhh, typical left wing bull@@@@, ignore the cause of the problem and blame some1 else

hahahaha, lol so london 7/7 was the fault of the edl

hahahaha, so you're too dumb to see any link between dodgy Anglo foreign policy in Muslim lands (usually for oil) and terrorism here?

all the potential terrorist attacks in this country that the security services have stopped were the fault of the edl

See above and read more books in your spare time.

the muslim grooming gangs were the fault of the edl

What and EDL yob whitey type culture doesn't encourage slutty, promiscuous drunk behaviour from white males and females?

the poppy burners and those who insult british troops were the fault of the edl

I couldn't give a toss about these troops myself. I think what they are doing abroad is wrong. I think historically what they have generally been doing is wrong. I guess you think that I am a Islamic fundamentalist now. How simple can you be?

the muslim gangs going around beating up innocents were the fault of the edl

When it comes to Sikhs, many of them need to learn to stick up for themselves and fight back without crawling up to whites (like you). And for your information you thick donut, there are also white gangs who go around beating up innocents and making their lives hell.

but DO NOT say there is no problem with islamic extremists/some muslims in this country

Don't say we don't have problems with suck up, cowardly Sikhs who are so scared of sullay that they will get into bed with anyone for help. Look in the mirror to see an example.

Infact it is the edl who have come together to defend its community from miltiant silam and muslim gangs.

We used to have our own guys do this too with much better success than EDL thickos, it's just a crying shame we've fallen to the level of having people like you instead now.

I'd say we have as much, if not more, problems with apnay/apneean becoming westernised coconuts as we do with sullay. Get a grip on reality and yourself.

Stop looking to white people to solve our problems, we have to do it ourselves.