Braham Gyan University

bhagwantkhalsa

@ singh559 thanks g i do too

@ guest - this was in america right here in ny

Thanks Bhenji for putting up what took place with your friend. I didn't want to ask, but it's best if more people find out about this cult and never think about sending their daughter or son to such people. This kind of stuff is way to common and happens in many other places.

Tej kaur, I wonder how long t took you to come up with that story. Very hard to believe,I would like to speak to that family. If pmkc is a bad organisation , we all should know . What I heard Is that someone paid that girl to bad mouth the institue

Tej kaur, I wonder how long t took you to come up with that story. Very hard to believe,I would like to speak to that family. If pmkc is a bad organisation , we all should know . What I heard Is that someone paid that girl to bad mouth the institue

Who did you hear that the story is that she was paid for it. Was it spongebob Masand.

wahgrooo what can i tell u

am i gonna gt some sort or reward if u dont go to tarmala?

jay jana chalo mainu koi parwah nahi kardee

i know infront of my Guru that i did the right thing and i told 100 percent truth

u can ask the sevadars at richmond hill n the ppl who saw it

chalo i would never wish what happened to that girls sharda to happen to anyone else or anyone's child that is y i told what happened

now I have done my farz and my zimadhari and i warned the sangat

now whether u want to heed my warning, that is not in my hands

You're casting doubt on an Amritdhari Sikh who has nothing but love for the panth.

Shame on you.

The people at brahm giyaan university are also Amritdhari, so I guess u should hang your head in shame. I don't understand what Tej Kaur is saying , bhai sewa Singh tarmala doesn't have an office in richmond hill, so what really happened. Can you give me the phone number of the gurudwara?

The people at brahm giyaan university are also Amritdhari, so I guess u should hang your head in shame. I don't understand what Tej Kaur is saying , bhai sewa Singh tarmala doesn't have an office in richmond hill, so what really happened. Can you give me the phone number of the gurudwara?

You didn't answer my question. Where did u learn to make false claims from? Also read what bhenji said, you'll save yourself from others laughing at you.