The Definition Of God?

gurmzz

In My Opinion,

That’s like asking how big, deep and vast is the Ocean and the creatures within. How many creatures are there? Tell me about all of them. Each and everyone. Tell me how they play, eat, are fearful, are loving, are provided for, are multiplying. Tell me about all of them. EVERYTHING! LOL! Its not possible yaar! LOL!

What to speak of the ocean. If we have countless cells in our bodies, an ocean is not even an IOTA of a cell In The 'Body' Of The Lord, if we’re too compare for example! The Lord Is INFINITE!

Since you used G.O.D. Start here. The Creator Is The ALL Generating (G) Power. The ALL Organizing (O) Power. The ALL Destroying (D) Power. OF EVERYTHING !!! AND EVERYTHING IS INFINITE !!!

!! GOD BLESS ! GUROO BLESS !!

START FROM SREE MOOL MANTAR SAHIB JEE !!!!!

Chardhi Kala !!!

The whole point is that you cannot define God.

Rather then get opinions from us who have no knowledge why don't you read Jaap Sahib which describes the many fascets of God, and Akaal Ustat which is in praise of God.

you should refer to MooL MaNtar Sahib

Ek Onkar is shortest word( in terms of word count) with which God can be defined but when u look at actual word swaroop of EK ONKAR = ੴ the KAR of word ek Onkar means LINE and line is infinite.

You can listen to Jap Ji Sahib katha in the starting where Mool Mantar's katha begins. Gyani Thakur Singh Ji did amazing katha and just the mool mantar katha is quite long.

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+%28Patiala+Wale%29%2FKatha+Selected+Banis+%28Sri+Guru+Granth+Sahib+Ji%29%2FKatha+Japji+Sahib

you should refer to MooL MaNtar Sahib

Ek Onkar is shortest word( in terms of word count) with which God can be defined but when u look at actual word swaroop of EK ONKAR = ੴ the KAR of word ek Onkar means LINE and line is infinite.

You can listen to Jap Ji Sahib katha in the starting where Mool Mantar's katha begins. Gyani Thakur Singh Ji did amazing katha and just the mool mantar katha is quite long.

http://www.gurbaniup...tha+Japji+Sahib

Well said. :)