Secret Girlfriend Of The 7/7 Bomber

JSinghN

I think too often some Sikhs equate the actions of some people from the Pakistani community towards Sikh girls as general 'Muslim' ones. This needs to stop, if for no other reason than actually getting a proper grasp of the problem taking place.

no problems bro it is never a good thing to have a crusade on a group of people who are not entirely at fault. Besides our faith started off with muslim and hindu followers who bravely tread on this path of sikhi.. this is what we have to remember.

Touche to genie and dalsingh. I've turned into an extremist, Muslim-hating nutter. What have you people done to me??!? :6 :D

Touche to genie and dalsingh. I've turned into an extremist, Muslim-hating nutter. What have you people done to me??!? :6 :D

It's easy to get there. What helps is learning about different strands of sullay i.e. Persians, Moghuls, Gujeratis, Afghans, Turks. Then you get an idea of how diverse they are and how they have different 'flavours' despite the appearance of them being some monolithic mass. Don't get me wrong though, I'm no liberal in these things but I think people owe it to themselves to be well informed and base opinions on effort they've made to learn about a subject properly.

That all being said, I have no doubt some slutty apneean will still use any old excuse to do whatever they damn well feel like and some sleazy blokes will still target apneean who appear to have mental ages well below their physical ages or the naivety of someone whose been living in a closet all their life.....lol