Eggless Cake Recipe With Eggless Creamy Frosting

thanks for promoting me and yea I am really looking for one. There shud be Sikhsangat Matrimonial

You don't want your major "selling" point to be your prowess in the kitchen. You'll be under the thumb for the rest of your life. :lol:

I know Sikhi is all about equality, but once a potential Singhni discovers your skills in the kitchen, she won't see you (as a person) in-front of her eyes. She'll imagine herself lazing around on the sofa, whilst you cook her this and that for the rest of your lives. Don't DO IT!!! ;)

You don't want your major "selling" point to be your prowess in the kitchen. You'll be under the thumb for the rest of your life. :lol:

I know Sikhi is all about equality, but once a potential Singhni discovers your skills in the kitchen, she won't see you (as a person) in-front of her eyes. She'll imagine herself lazing around on the sofa, whilst you cook her this and that for the rest of your lives. Don't DO IT!!! ;)

koi na i will love to do anything :L:

koi na i will love to do anything :L:

You're a lost case already. You're gone...:sad:

:D. Anyway, I'm hoping to make a home-made pizza on the weekend. Do any of you culinary masters know the ingredients for the pizza base that you've tried and work well?

Also, Sunny, what's your recipe for chillie paneer, please? I'm tired of masara ki daal and benghan sabzi!!!