Illegal Detention, Torture, Fake Encounters Continue In Punjab

chupchapiti

This is absolutely disgusting! The police arrested him for no reason and then tried to force him to confess to being a terrorist. I guess arresting a terrorist leads to a promotion or a nice payout for the officeres involved. The question I ask is, shera was extremely lucky to get away in the instance, but how many Shera's have there been over the last 26 years who did not manage to get away and who are languishing in jails under false charges? I would say in the thousands!

A follow on discussion on the events that took place:-

its sad that this is happening but what is worse that we aren't doing anything. it bothers us but we feel like we are too weak to end this. eventhough in india its hard to get justice as their justice system itself is flawed we must not give up every single person every single youngster should try to help by donating by awaring people of this however its possible and not only that we should be teaming up with "sopw" or "insaaf" and do seva for them.

i dont do anything myself. i sit here feel sad for those that are suffering but i think its about time we dont just speak against it but do something about it..

this is a great forum but we must wisely start thinking how to use this.. how to unite so we could take an action against the attrocities taking place...

there are so many sheras that need our help. we mustn't ignore our brothers that are suffering in jails.

http://www.prisonerwelfare.com/videos/bhai-balbir-singh-speech/

please watch the video i posted above

to catch a petty crook is no news or no good for a police officer, but the capture of a terrorist adds stars to a policemans uniform, so they always do stuff like this. Fake encounters dont happen anymore, which is a good thing, cos we havent got justice for the thousands in the 80s/90s.

Our community just seems to have forgotten they happened.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh. I am speachless . Yesterday I saw Sheras video and today he is no more . He died in chandigarh today

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20110126/

Click on this link and look for the news on right side where it says Police Tashadatt da shikar shera and click on it to read full news.

Punjab Police wants to bring terrorism again in punjab so they can make money and kill sikh kids.Waheguru sade bhra nu apne chrna ch niwaas deve. Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru