Offering To A Sant Ji.

Guest GUPT

thanku bunda ji that makes sense, coz if somebody came to me and was nasty i would probably not like it, and think wats the point in helping or talking to that person. But what if one has had bad experience in the past and never met a true sant, then the doubt is alwys going to be there,such as is it true what he is saying, then its hard to trust somebody too as u will agree. coz a true sant will not show that they are a sant, then how is one to know they are true. I guess its best to go with sincerity and respect from ur side and leave the rest to god.

As somebody said to me even if one cannot trust or have faith, it is up to god to make that faith happen, coz mann somtimes dolh vi janda hai. And its Guru Granth Sahib ji u should be trusting and praying to, although sants/mahapurkhs are there to guide.

Bhaji/benji, the only True Sant is one that attaches you to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I am sure we have all had bad experiences and taken for a ride but do not become

dispondent, how do you know if a person is the real thing or not, I was in the same dilemma.

Ask your Guru, in your ardaas in the morning/evening ask Akaal Purkh to attach you to a True Sant.

Guru Ji will never let you down, you will meet a true sant no doubt about it.

Sukhmani Sahib Astpadhi seven is all about Sadh kay sang.......... Guru Arjun Dev Ji tells us

just how amazing Sadhus (Mahapurkh) really are.