Sant Khem Singh Ji Pind Alachaur ( Nawashahar)

Im born in uk and so were my parents but my ancesteral pind is khatkar kalan (its well known due to shaheed e azam sardar bhagat singh ji), its in the same area kind off, were between nawanshahr and banga and alachaur is nawashahr and garshankar side. My relatives in india vist alachaur sants for years.

i dont know mukh sevadars name but i ve met the baba jis also i do darshan everytime i go. Its very impresive as most pind deh gurdwareh dont have langar hall but there its massive.

i am so glad to hear that from u.

The first Lagnar hall is very very old style. They clean dishes with swaahh. Suchham is very important there and the langar is only cooked my amritdharies there. They serve SAUNFA ( a hot fennel flavored beverage).

Sant Khem Singh ji were the first Mahapurakh and then Baba Joginder singh ji were next and current mukh sevadar was the carpenter who worked for gurdwara sahib and after he did seva at the place and was given the mukh sevadar place.

I am from close by to pind alachaur and have visted it a few times. The gurdwara seems amazing, like you said the langar seva is run strongly. There are a few gursikhs who are dedicated to the gurdwara seva there. However, i have not hear of sant khem singh, could anyone share any more details. Currently, who is in the position that sant khem singh was at?

ok

i managed to get the pics of all mukh sevadars after Sant Baba Khem Singh ji

After Baba Khem Singh ji Baba Joginder Singh ji were made the Mukh Sevadar

post-3896-0-30077200-1298262468_thumb.jp

^SANT BABA JOGINDER SINGH JI (2nd Mukh Sevadar)

Current and 3rd Mukh Sevadar is Baba Ajit Singh ji who actually came to Alachor Kuttia for Carpentry Work and he stayed there and did seva and was made the 3rd Main Sevadar After Sant Joginder Singh ji.

post-3896-0-13530000-1298262575_thumb.jp

^Baba Ajit Singh ji

The story I know about Sant Joginder Singh Ji is like this, Sant Joginder Singh Ji's parents had no child and they went to Sant Baba Khem Singh ji and asked for child Daat and also said that they will surrender their child in their seva.

So time passed and Sant Joginder Singh ji took birth, but parents forgot their promise or they ddnt wanted to leave their son at the tapp asthan in seva of Baba Khem Singh ji, Time passed and Baba Joginder Singh Ji started going to school and for that he had to across the border of Pind Alachor, One day Baba Joginder Singh Ji told his parents that when he go out of pind he is not able to see anything. His eyes become blind when he leaves the village. Then parents went to Baba Khem Singh ji and told Baba ji everything. Sant Khem Singh ji reminded them the promise they made about their son before his birth. From that day Sant Joginder Singh ji stayed there and did seva of asthaan and mahapurashs.

I will ask my relatives more about it.