I Sometimes Have Feelings Of Cutting My Kes .....

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Guest so gupt like night

I went through this aswell.......about 6 years ago. Anyways just forget these thoughts, when your successful and with turban and beard...doors open for you. I am sort of in that position now where I went through all the bullying, feeling like a loser at university, starting work etc....and then once your top of the game all the people that didn't speak to you much come around saying they respect you and companies like you aswell. In my experience there is alot of back stabbing that happens the higher up you go but then they see a sikh...and its like they want you for your character and integrity....once someone gave me the best glowing reference just because 'we need good people here, this place has no heart'. Its strange but thats what I am experiencing now and looking back...I wish someone had told me it will work out because I spent a long time agonising about how I am so good looking etc but no one can see it etc...

Please listen to this.

Its audio of book Written by Sant Sewa Singh Rampur khere vale.

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.com/multimedia/downloads.php

Definitely listen to Prabhu bakhshash-Kes

and while you there, listen to smajik kuritian as well. It shows which way we are leading.

'why wear kachhera when you can wear stylish jockey brief' LMAO!!!

Thats hilarious.

It's whats indside that counts in gods court, external appearences mean nothing, a khalsa is pure within (eternal jyot illuminates your inner self always), make sure you're that before you focus on the outside.