Sikh Charities

D Kaur

I remember the thread, it began with you saying that Khalsa Aid passed on these teachings to the kids and when I asked for proof, you said you were referring to the college and not the charity. You even edited your posts.

So I say collect the proof that these kids are being taught the distorted teachings in the villages sponsored by KA then take it to KA or post it publically, if they take no action after this then KA is in the wrong.

I know you are staunchly against the missionaries and their people, I commend you for that and I believe what you say about their teachings.

Khalsa Aid has requested other Jathebandis such as Taksal and AKJ to send parcharaks to the villages to teach the kids yet they take no steps towards this, so question is what else can KA do?

All I say is lets try solve the problem than expanding it. If you know any parcharaks in Punjab, put them in touch with Khalsa Aid.

I remember the thread, it began with you saying that Khalsa Aid passed on these teachings to the kids and when I asked for proof, you said you were referring to the college and not the charity. You even edited your posts.

So I say collect the proof that these kids are being taught the distorted teachings in the villages sponsored by KA then take it to KA or post it publically, if they take no action after this then KA is in the wrong.

I know you are staunchly against the missionaries and their people, I commend you for that and I believe what you say about their teachings.

Khalsa Aid has requested other Jathebandis such as Taksal and AKJ to send parcharaks to the villages to teach the kids yet they take no steps towards this, so question is what else can KA do?

All I say is lets try solve the problem than expanding it. If you know any parcharaks in Punjab, put them in touch with Khalsa Aid.

What teachings Gurmat missionary college will impart to kids. You can judge from the following video

wherein their main preacher Inder Ghagha is using derogatory language for Guru sahibs and is beating about

bush when challenged on Gurmat

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6132018122477402542&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=17042058814450061#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1198512483395154748#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2934922254400349636&hl=en#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9064855516123825412#

As long as Sri Akal Takht Sahibs maryada is preached I see no problem ,its better than nothing I don't see no samparda or taksal offering support in Panjab

Learn first basics of Gurmat and then comment. It is not a site for your propaganda.

I didn't ask for proof against the college, I specifically asked for proof against the teachings passed onto the kids sponsored by Khalsa aid. 2 different issues here.

Khalsa aid has stated that they merely hire stidents from the college to educate kids in villages, I very much doubt kids aged 5-10 are taught anything controversial, if this incorrect and you have the proof then post it or provide it to Khalsa aid and encourage them to break all ties completely.

I've also asked you which institutions you would recommend given that taksal and other jathebandis have ignored requests from Khalsa aid. There has been no answer.

I have asked you for potential solutions regarding this matter, you have no answer.

Now my question to you is, are you actually trying to resolve matters here or just give Khalsa aid a negative rep. Ultimately what you are doing is preventing poor kids from being educated against Christian missionaries and dera pakhandis. Preventing the support of dharmi faujis and shaheeds families.

What is your aim? Is it only to speak against fools like ghagga, ragi and co or to be an obstacle in the projects to support the aforementioned??

So again, either post your proof which will force Khalsa aid to take action and we will support you too. Otherwise provide a solution, why not volunteer to teach these kids yourself?

These are not different issues. The issue is that Khalsa aid is using Gurmat Gian missionary college as a channel or medium to

teach gurmat to kids.

My point is this so called colled is following warped sikhism which in essence is anti sikh teachings being taught to kids.

My point is when ideology of this school is thought to be detrimental to sikhism why khalsa aid cann't get a better partner?

That is the point which is under discussion.

Stay away from evil influence.