Japan'S Nuclear Nightmare

genie

Hi

Its sad what is happening. Hope people dont get affected.

Its sad why humans have created such things which destroy us......but thats not the question now, now all we should hope is all humans are safe and wish best for all. I hope the world learns lessons from this and know that GOD owns this world and can do anything any time. So lets avoid creating things which will/ can back fire on us

Alex Jones knows what his talking about, the media such as "FOX News" always tend cover up the truth, my advice to the sangat is watch his channel regulary, take Potasium Iodine tablets or drops just incase, do your paath and listen to "Giani Thakur Singh Ji".

True that!

I have checked at my doctors office and people in USA don't really have to worry about nuclear radiation. So please don't stock pill potassium pills and stuff, we don't want to create a shortage for the people that do need it.

Thats what they want you to believe, that is the lie. The cover up.

Yeah, maybe. But for me it don't really matter because where I live we are due for the next earth quake and tsunami, so I am screwed anyways. I heard it is suppose to hit this Saturday possible.

Don't worry you will be fine, all i mean by the cover up, is there is alot more radiation, then we are being told, if you live near the coasts, it might be better to take extra precautions because the wind can blow the radiation there. its alot more than they are admitting. But seeking protection under God, is the best protection. Which you already do, so its fine. Reality is no place is stable in this age, We need God more than ever.