My Thoughts To Reset Our Misguided Community

SikhWorldTv

This is a good idea, but there is a lot of negativity out on the internet and can become an ocean of maya (games and other time wasting bad things).

These things are all accessible, but instead the older half of the population in pinds should be introduced to such things (maybe someone can take a laptop pind to pind) and introduce them how much of an informational tool computers can be.

You clearly have nothing constructive or positve to say at all so I suggest you join an alternative forum as I have massive missgivings about you there is certainly something SUSPECT!

There's a reason he's in QQ .

Anyways, how can we execute this?

Guest pagalhogia

I suggest you take your own advice.....

You honestly think your gonna start handing out mobile phones and pay the data charges just so pendus can watch your youtube channel?

I suggest you take your own advice.....

You honestly think your gonna start handing out mobile phones and pay the data charges just so pendus can watch your youtube channel?

Get a life mate who said anything about my YouTube channel if you read my post it mentions the Sikh Media channels which means SikhChannel, Panjab Radio etc not the bollywood sikh ritualised rubbish they show on India tv stations. You just remain in your "fake sikh bubble" where you think all of us that want to safeguard our religion are a bit weird as everything is brilliant - I bet your one of those employees (if you've got a job) who think their employer will look after their best interest and Unions are a waste of space.

Please don't reply as I don't really give a stuff what you think - take care and goodbye