“Unlucky” Person

Guest HELP

There is this boy who i go to school with. We have known each other for many years.

We have most of our lessons together; we even travel to school on the train together and spend our breaks and lunch times together. But for the past few months I have realised that he has been giving me “bad” luck. If I say something to him about my life or what I am going to do, he pulls the face of “what are you going on about” and then what I was aiming for never happens. I have seen this on many occasions. I know as Sikhs we don’t believe in this but its true!!

He eats meat next to me on the train and bus, even though I told him we don’t eat meat. He said it’s stupid.

He always makes me look bad, and tries to pull fun of me.

He sits next to me in class for at least 5subjects! WHAT CAN I DO!

He is a mona sikh and he disagrees with sikhi in every point. He has a really bad ego and is a typical “white teenager” person.

I want to break relation with him, how can i do it? He is always next to me!

He eats meat next to me on the train and bus, even though i told him we don’t eat meat. He said it’s stupid.

He always makes me look bad, and tries to pull fun of me.

He sits next to me in class for at least 5subjects! WHAT CAN I DO!!

Don't talk to him about your goals and desires. That's the first thing to put a stop to.

Obviously don't have a "visual" falling out but back off a bit. I use to know people like him at school too. They always attach themselves to people who they think they can dominate.

Don't be a doormat. Don't talk Sikhi with him - its a waste of time. Basically even though he's sitting next to you, pretend he isn't there.

I see this in two ways. Either he is just another individual with his own beliefs and understanding of things, which are obviously in stark contrast to your own. Now this is fair enough, the world is full of different people. However if he is just trying to take the pee and demean you for his own amusement, first important thing is to clearly realise he isn't your friend (which you have). Make sure you don't get roped into anything you don't want to by him as such types usually get off on this.

If he doesn't get the subtle hints personally I would clearly (and purposefully rudely) tell him to sod off (when no one else is about!), but then diplomacy has never been my strong point. lol

Find better people to roll with, quickly shake him off if he persists.

Guest Guest

Stop being on that beta phaggytime and man up. Dont let him treat you as a doormat and make fun of you and be alpha and put him in his place - stop hanging around with him.

Guest ggggggg

this boy sees that you may be low on confidence and is try to take advantage. by bullying you. making fun.

do weights. go to gym. increase mental strengh. increase agression and totestrone. assertivness, confidence.

this boy will be nothing to u. move on.