Mass Grave Of 65 Sikhs Burnt Alive In Delhi Found After 26 Years

amritsaria

It is true that nobody (outsiders) gives a damn about us BUT such news help us in two ways:

1. Spoil image of so call "democratic" india in international media (though we severely lack quality in journalism).

2. Creates awareness within sikh community. It gives reality to those who didn't know about this genocide. It is more like educational source for us to learn what our brothers and sisters went thru in delhi in 80's.

Also, this is not "Discovered/Found" after 25+ years.. Local ppl and delhi committee are aware of such places but they ignored them in past and will continue to ignore them.. Lawyers, politicians will continue to raise issues because of their own self promotion (that is 100% true). I strongly think that there is some type of class discrimination in india where middle class or rich class sikh community ignores whatever happens to poor class ppl. To my understanding that it was majority of poor sikh families who were the victims of 1980's delhi sikh genocide..

Spoil image of so call "democratic" india in international media (though we severely lack quality in journalism).

These things don't seem to get picked up by the international media. Plus even if they were/are, I don't think it will effect the business ties India's made with outsiders.

But yes, it is important that other Sikhs are made aware of this.