Amrit Dhari

Guest -help-

Guest -help-

hi my heart is saying that i should take amrit but my mind says that i shouldn't becuase i have a weakness of kaam in me and if i become amritdhari then i could do something wrong. PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY I NEED HELP

Guest singhni

fateh ji..

waheguru ji. i anit. any one to give yu adive. but i wanted. to say.. that.. our.. mind will always try to stop us from doing good things like taking amrit. kaam will still be wiv yu even if yu take amrit. . yu will just have to controll it by doin lots of simran.. Yu are really lucky tht yu can take amrit...some ppl.. cant. just do ardaass. that to wahegru.. that pls controll my kaam. nd i am sure. wahegroo will help yu!..

Take amrit..before its too late. you will regret it if yu dunt. have faith in guruji.. Pless remember we are not perfect, following guruji will make us one, n plus when u take amrit u will give ur head to guru ji , having faith in guruji will sort of ur worries, vikaars so dw just go for it. u r blessed by guruji to even thinking of takin amrit. U wont do anythin wrong, after amrit it wil actully stop u in a way cas u knw ur guru ji's sikh like the sakhi of Joga?? Joga was safed from Guru Gobind Singh ji. fer y think guru ji wont save u too, uru ji wont let yu go wrong!! GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:)

bul chuk maf karni

WJKK WJKF :)

Firstly, take a deep breathe. The caps lock makes it seem like you're having some sought of a panic attack.

Everyone goes through this when they are considering taking amrit. You do need to be SURE that you're not going to do beadbi. There's nothing worse than turning your back on guru jee once you have become amritdhari. Do ardaas. I know that might sound cliche, but the power an ardaas holds is amazing. You will never be 100% sure, so don't wait for that moment. Just be confident enough to know that you would never do anything to disobey guru ji (kurehits).

p.s Never listen to your mind :)