Wrong Parchar

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi

The problem is that there is a person or a teacher that i know is doing wrong parchar to the panth he is saying that mukti is the purpose of life and once you have obtained mukti you are in paradise. He is a good man and doesn't mean any harm. I just don't know what to do? Should i go to him or go to the fellow students and say that he is wrong. If i have said anything wrong to anyone i am sorry. Bhul Chuk Maaf

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Tell my man to explain this then:

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Dayv Gandhaaree on Pannaa 534

dhaevaga(n)dhhaaree 5 ||

a(n)mrithaa pria bachan thuhaarae ||

ath su(n)dhar manamohan piaarae sabhehoo madhh niraarae ||1|| rehaao ||

raaj n chaaho mukath n chaaho man preeth charan kamalaarae ||

breham mehaes sidhh mun ei(n)dhraa mohi t(h)aakur hee dharasaarae ||1||

dheen dhuaarai aaeiou t(h)aakur saran pariou sa(n)th haarae ||

kahu naanak prabh milae manohar man seethal bigasaarae ||2||3||29||

Dayv-Gandhaaree, Fifth Mehla:

O Beloved, Your Words are Ambrosial Nectar.

O supremely beautiful Enticer, O Beloved, You are among all, and yet distinct from all. ||1||Pause||

I do not seek power, and I do not seek liberation. My mind is in love with Your Lotus Feet.

Brahma, Shiva, the Siddhas, the silent sages and Indra - I seek only the Blessed Vision of my Lord and Master's Darshan. ||1||

I have come, helpless, to Your Door, O Lord Master; I am exhausted - I seek the Sanctuary of the Saints.

Says Nanak, I have met my Enticing Lord God; my mind is cooled and soothed - it blossoms forth in joy. ||2||3||29||

OMG!!!! this is both sad and funny!

why do we pick such little things and make big issues over them? lol. mukti is our initial goal, cuz thats the only we realize the truth, once we are mukt from everything else, and THEN, once we are mukt, we realize that there is one last avastha above mukt, which is where the shabad posted by harmeet bhaji comes into the picture. but how can we say we dont want mukti if we are not even close?? there are countless shabads, by maharaj sahibans, and bhagats, that ask for mukti. but only those who are mukt can say they do not want such mukti. but we are still here very very low on the avastha chain, have not even come close to mukti, and we are already saying we dont want it.

in order to get that avastha in that shabad, you have to first be mukt.

soooo........ this guy saying mukti is purpose of life is not that far off as it seems.