Nanaksar

jsj

I am very curious about this sect.

I have seen videos of Sant Baba Nahar Singh Ji Suneheranwale and women are washing his feet and then drinking the same water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Behind him children are giving him a massage!

Im sorry but this is sick!

I know he passed away in 2007 but his son has now taken over.

I saw him at Baba Ke gurdwara/farm in Leamington(UK) and women where going mad to touch his feet!

I have relatives that have pictures of this man in their living rooms next to Guru Nanaks!

I have heard from othere relatives that he was a chor and made millions by frauding people.

If this is true or not i do not know.

But why do people have to worship these so called Sants like they where God.

Im sorry if i offended anyone but my view is if you bow your head to anything other than our Granth Sahib then you have disobeyyed our Guru!

They twist the lines from Sri Sukhmani Sahib.

There are a lot of fake babay who have their own hidden agendas and don't have the parchar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji at heart.

http://www2.panthic.org/articles/3101

http://panthic.org/articles/5314

http://panthic.org/articles/5233

http://news.panthic.org/articles/3048

^^ Baba threatens suicide if he were exposed but he never was...

http://news.panthic.org/articles/4582

http://www2.panthic.org/articles/2812

http://www2.panthic.org/articles/2618

http://panthic.org/articles/3766

----

Chaman Lal and Nanaksar Saadh

http://www.panthic.org/articles/3792

I've heard from people that the pehowal baba gets money and gives "bachans" that you will have a son or daughter (usually people wanted sons)...

I am amazed at this

How can people be so misgided.

I was born a Sikh but only now i am seriously thinking of becoming a true Sikh, but when i read up about people like this i begin to lose faith.

I have familly that are Nanaksar believers and some other relatives that are are totally against them(they are true Amritdaris)

I for one only want to follow our Gurus teaching and not be influenced by sects that are out there only to twist things for their own financial benefits.

I am surprised that no one really stands up and critisizes these pakandi's.

Again my question is WHY do our people need living sants that they treat as their Gurus to recieve peace of mind?

I am amazed at this

I was born a Sikh but only now i am seriously thinking of becoming a true Sikh, but when i read up about people like this i begin to lose faith.

I have familly that are Nanaksar believers and some other relatives that are are totally against them(they are true Amritdaris)

I for one only want to follow our Gurus teaching and not be influenced by sects that are out there only to twist things for their own financial benefits.

Again my question is WHY do our people need living sants that they treat as their Gurus to recieve peace of mind?

I think it's the weakness of the people, nothing else. They feel they need someone who has that kind of image, not all Sants Mahapursh are like that though (actually those who do bad stuff aren't really Sants or Mahapursh at all), a few who abuse their power ruin the reputation of everyone. Don't let them hinder your path because Sikhi is a universal Truth and the way to Waheguru.

Some people claim there isn't enough evidence against this individual yet there have been filed affidavits against him by multiple people and so many allegations. The same thing is happening against ram rahim from choota sauda but no action has been taken against him, that doesn't mean there isn't any proof of it happening...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

nanaksar isn't a sect they are very devout people who belive in the GGS and and sikh teachings. Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji and Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji were mahapursh and sants. If you think that Nanaksar is a sect well visit Nanaksar or vistit Guru Nanak School Hayes. And then you find your answer. if you go to the Guru Harkishan School in Punjab The Guru Grant Sahib is kept in the smallest room. For the people who thinks it's a sect read book about the great Sants. And then you will be shocked

I am sorry is i offended anyone but please read.

I am amazed at this

well bhaji it's because Sants guide you there are fake and true one's. They are here to help the panth not to cause the panth to collapse. Look at Guru Nanak School in Hayes. It was opened like 19 years ago and now it is one of the Leading Schools in the UK. people judge without nowing the real truth or imfo.

Sorry if i offended you.

there are some fake sants who have associated themselves with nanaksar –(this is no secret), but we must not dismiss the fact that a number of great mahapurash are correctly acknowledged by the nanaksar (and wider) sikh sangat (the most prominent being sant baba nand singh ji).

in my view it is wholly inappropriate for any Sikhs to diss nanaksar. nanaksar sikhs have limitless respect for gurbani sahib and Guru Granth Sahib ji maharaj. in general they are very pious and very devoted to bhagti and gurbani. Nanaksar gutka's contain sampooran nitnem bani's.

i dont know much about sant nahar singh but i do know that any sikhs who diss nanaksar need their heads testing. Rather then diss nanaksar by saying 'true amritdharis are against them', focus your mind on your own bhagti or if this is too hard, spread awareness against the real poisonous fake deras and not organisations those that promote 'sabh sikhan ko hukam hai guru manio granth'.

"He is a fool that does not recognise Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Satguru Nanak Himself"

-Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji

note: although the topic is about baba nahar singh, i responded because some user above thought it would be appropriate to plant seeds for an anti-nanaksar campain – which is a pointless, backward, unproductive and damaging initiative that the Sikh quam can do without.

there are some fake sants who have associated themselves with nanaksar –(this is no secret), but we must not dismiss the fact that a number of great mahapurash are correctly acknowledged by the nanaksar (and wider) sikh sangat (the most prominent being sant baba nand singh ji).

in my view it is wholly inappropriate for any Sikhs to diss nanaksar. nanaksar sikhs have limitless respect for gurbani sahib and Guru Granth Sahib ji maharaj. in general they are very pious and very devoted to bhagti and gurbani. Nanaksar gutka's contain sampooran nitnem bani's.

i dont know much about sant nahar singh but i do know that any sikhs who diss nanaksar need their heads testing. Rather then diss nanaksar by saying 'true amritdharis are against them', focus your mind on your own bhagti or if this is too hard, spread awareness against the real poisonous fake deras and not organisations those that promote 'sabh sikhan ko hukam hai guru manio granth'.

"He is a fool that does not recognise Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Satguru Nanak Himself"

-Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji

note: although the topic is about baba nahar singh, i responded because some user above thought it would be appropriate to plant seeds for an anti-nanaksar campain – which is a pointless, backward, unproductive and damaging initiative the Sikh quam can do without.

I am not anti nanaksar if you know about Guru Nanak Academy in UK. The school is founded by the Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji who was a sewak of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji. If you read the pose before i did i said Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji is a true saint. And the post aboe the person said that why do we need Sants. I replied that Sants guide you and some Sants are Fake and Some Sant are true

Sorry if i said anything bad it's just i go to a school which is opened by a Sant who was one of the closest assioates of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji

-Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji

note: although the topic is about baba nahar singh, i responded because some user above thought it would be appropriate to plant seeds for an anti-nanaksar campain – which is a pointless, backward, unproductive and damaging initiative that the Sikh quam can do without.

Agreed

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh ji.

Avtar95 ji, I was referring to JSJ's posts…

Inparticular… "I have familly that are Nanaksar believers and some other relatives that are are totally against them(they are true Amritdaris)"

Humble apologies for not making myself clear.