I Like Another Girl

Guest -help-

Guest -help-

well i deply regret to say. that there is a girl i like. It's not kaam but i think i am on the vurge of falling in love. I am not amrit tari but i should not be thinking these things i tried everything and still can't take her of my mind. , luckily she doesn't know about these feelings but still i shouldn't happend. I have guilt but still every time i think about her i get angry with my self coz i shouldn't be feeling like this. Once you have read this you are probably gonna judge me.

It's not kaam but i think i am on the vurge of falling in love
Yes, that's how it all starts. Seems completely innocent in the beginning. Next stage is attachment, where you will want to be around her all the time, then it will go toward kaam and after that...I don't think I need to spell that out.

If not kept in check, this is the beginning of your downfall. I know it sounds harsh but I speak from experience.

She may have been put a spell on you. Sounds suspicious. Avoid all contact as it is obvious from your post above that you don't want this relationship to bear fruit.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

why would she do that

why would she do that

lol I certainly hope 'kaljugi' was joking about this spell stuff. Oh young one, there is no 'spell', it's just your hormones doing what they are suppose to do.

lol I certainly hope 'kaljugi' was joking about this spell stuff. Oh young one, there is no 'spell', it's just your hormones doing what they are suppose to do.

i felt sorry for the guy you know. Thought of doing ardas for that guy.