Guru Gobind Singh Ji At Talwandi Sabho

Singh559

Does anyone have the katha in Punjabi/not english where Guru Gobind Singh Ji goes to Talwandi Sabho and the two brothers came in front of Guru Ji's gun and wanted to be the ones to get shot first. I think one of the Singhs names was Bhai Dalla Singh.

When bhai dalla asked guru sahib that he should have called him when fighting mughals at kachi garhi he and his army is very much skilled military and being a sikh they could have fought till last breath for guru sahib.

Hearing this guru sahib asked him to stand in front as they wanted to test their new gun. Hearing this dalla was shocked and refused.

Then guru sahib in high volume repeated the same thing and 2 sikh father and son who were cleaning the horses came running.

In short Guru sahib wanted to show bhai Dalla singh it is very easy to say we can die for guru but reality its hard to do. Only few with true love can stand with guru sahib even when its matter of death and life.

Gurufateh g im not sure about this but Bhai Dalla Singh along with a Bhai Malla Singh ji was very close to Guru Sahib they spent so much time togather that when it was time to depart ppl said

Dallah Na Malla Gobind Singh hai Kala

neither Dallah or Mallah are there Guru Gobind Singh is alone

And Guru ji would reply

Dallah Na Mallah Gobind Singh Naal Allah

neither Dallah or Mallah are there but still God is with Guru Gobind Singh :)

When bhai dalla asked guru sahib that he should have called him when fighting mughals at kachi garhi he and his army is very much skilled military and being a sikh they could have fought till last breath for guru sahib.

Hearing this guru sahib asked him to stand in front as they wanted to test their new gun. Hearing this dalla was shocked and refused.

Then guru sahib in high volume repeated the same thing and 2 sikh father and son who were cleaning the horses came running.

In short Guru sahib wanted to show bhai Dalla singh it is very easy to say we can die for guru but reality its hard to do. Only few with true love can stand with guru sahib even when its matter of death and life.

Thanks.

Gurufateh g im not sure about this but Bhai Dalla Singh along with a Bhai Malla Singh ji was very close to Guru Sahib they spent so much time togather that when it was time to depart ppl said

Dallah Na Malla Gobind Singh hai Kala

neither Dallah or Mallah are there Guru Gobind Singh is alone

And Guru ji would reply

Dallah Na Mallah Gobind Singh Naal Allah

neither Dallah or Mallah are there but still God is with Guru Gobind Singh :)

Thanks, i heard the story before i was just wondering if the audio was there. My dad knows the family where Guru Ji gave out shaster and baster. It's in a house in a pind close by Takht Sri Damdama Sahib and they do daily darshan whenever sangat shows up.

I was awe-struck by it. They had Guru Jis shaster (most memorable one was a hugeee tegha), a miniture saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that could fit in the palm of your hand and dastaar/chola of Guru Sahib with blood on it...

I saw it over the summer, it was an amazing experience...

the house is situlatied half a kilometre from damdama sahib

there you can see Gurus jee tega given to him by a muslim with Allah subscribed on it Guru jee small dastaar guru jees Chola which is stained with Guru Jees blood, gurus jee Hawks small string which guru jee used to tie. Also there a a Sapooran Guru Granth Sahib size of about 5 match boxes stacked upon one another. There is other artifacts which i forget you can not make recordings unless i would of

its the same family tree which looks after Guru Jee velongs ive also attached videos of the shaster that are kept at damdam sahb the gun you talk about is there and in pt two i believe the katha of the gun will be told

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cruUX-cO_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ30G5du8s0

the house is situlatied half a kilometre from damdama sahib

there you can see Gurus jee tega given to him by a muslim with Allah subscribed on it Guru jee small dastaar guru jees Chola which is stained with Guru Jees blood, gurus jee Hawks small string which guru jee used to tie. Also there a a Sapooran Guru Granth Sahib size of about 5 match boxes stacked upon one another. There is other artifacts which i forget you can not make recordings unless i would of

its the same family tree which looks after Guru Jee velongs ive also attached videos of the shaster that are kept at damdam sahb the gun you talk about is there and in pt two i believe the katha of the gun will be told

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cruUX-cO_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ30G5du8s0

Thanks for sharing!