Dasam Bani Keertan Darbar Tonight Coventry

Artmental

I think we should be first getting the youth and sangat understanding the Adi Granth Bani first and maybe them move onto the Dasam Granth I feel there is a rush to promote the Dasam Granth before we even understand the bani that is read in the gurdwaras every day correct me if I am wrong and it all seems to be the Rhamgaria community pushing the Dasam Granth as fast as possible before we even understand The Guru Granth Sahib in its full form first.

Its like looking into the sky for the sun but focusing on the clouds before we even get to experience the warmth and beauty of the sun.

VaheGuru! Amazing programme! Hope recordings are made ...

Ideally, the Guidance and Underlying Messages of Gurbaani should be reflected upon daily from both Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee ... This is evident from Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Hukam of reciting Panj Baania Nitnem everyday which consist of both Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee ....

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee Parchaar is at the forefront of every Panthic JatheBandi i.e. Taksaal, Nihang Sampardey etc so I don't understand how and why you feel that the Ramgharia community are solely focused on this ...

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Baani!!!