Bin Laden'S Death: 'Why Kill The Goose?'

Ahh bless, you are a bit thick arent you? Maybe you should get the water in your local area checked out. :tongue2:

Yes they put sodium fluoride in it.

Now let me give you a little history lesson, pay attention, it wont be as interesting as reading one of your infowar articles.

Lets go back 150 years to back when Sikhs had a country. Do you know that when the British Indians went into Afghanistan we gave them aid? Does that mean that we were the East India Company? In turn the British used to give us cannons and other pieces of military hardware. Does that mean they were the Khalsa? Your logic fails when taken out of the little box you crammed it into.

No but im saying, the CIA actually created the al-qaeda. This is different to that situation, you have mentioned. There is helping someone, and then there is actually creating, financing and running someone. Which Al-qaeda is operated by the CIA. And yes World War II was a staged war, by the NWO.

Let me give you another example. Do you know one of the most violent conflicts in the 20th century was the struggle between Germany and Russia in the Second World War? Which is funny because Russia was a communist country, which had undergone a revolution led by a man called Lenin. And do you know who gave this man advice, funding and a safe haven whilst he was planning this revolution? Yep, it was Germany. So they went from having a good relationship to waging war on a horrific scale against one another. Funny, no?

Another major conflict of that period was between Japan and the West. Do you know who built Japan's first battleships? Yep it was Britain.

http://www.friesian.com/kongo.htm

http://www.cityofart...shikishima.html

Oh dear, does this mean the Second World War in the Pacific was just the same side shooting one another on the orders of the NWO? No one told the British, who suffered their most humiliating defeats at the hands of the Japanese (*cough*Singapore *cough*150,000*cough*).

Pick up a book and read it. You'll find history is littered with such examples of people charging one way then turning around and charging back the other way. Look at this article from the much maligned mainstream press (if it doesnt blind you or make you feel nauseous):

http://www.newstates...ld-japan-poland

Harvesting no longer useful allies is how the world works. We used to do it to other parts of Punjab, now America does it to the world. Boo hoo.

World War II, was created by the NWO, they ultimately run all those countries. I know that is a big statement to make, which would require big evidence. And the evidence is there. I know you are not going to believe it. But one day we will all find out.

I used to be like you, i used to think like you. Maybe a few years ago i would, have agreed with what you were saying. I too used to make smart <banned word filter activated> comments like "oh this guy is thick". But i realised it is wrong to insult people. Especially when, we human beings do not know everything, only God is all-knowing and perfect. So the reality is we are all "thick". Because if i am "thick" and you are not, then what does that make you. Clever? No it is just sanctimony, and ego. Nobody is better than anybody else. We can disagree, doesn't mean you have to attack their intelligence.

Then you attack the sources, like infowars, but if you actually read them, and see where they get their information from, mostly from things that the government admit and say themselves! That is an ad hominem. Look it up. I link alot to their site, as it is easy to read. But even they do not get into the bigger picture and even deeper things.

Look all i have to say we are, conscious beings, experiencing this physical reality. But the physical, is not even 1% of what is really out there. We have become trapped into a 5 sense box. Only through the grace of God, could we ever know what is really going on. But let me tell we are all being manipulated, by inter dimensional beings. If only you could have seen the things I have, then there would be no doubt in anybodies mind. But it is all our fault, because of our thought patterns and previous actions, we have come into this age. We need to find out why its called "kalyug". There is something extremely wrong. Paper and logic, will not be able to decipher it, we have to go within.

I know how much i don't know, i hardly know a thing. But we all know deep inside there is something extremely wrong. But the world is like a mirror of our inner state, a reflection. When we change ourselves the world will change. Its just like, we cannot see God with our 5 senses, but something deep inside us, lets us see him, and know that he is there.

World War 2 was a war between the haves and have nots. Those who had empires and profitted from them and those who didnt and had a worse standard of living as a result. Not some New World Order who cant even keep themselves secret or dispose of those who expose the 'truth'.

As for stupidity, we are all stupid. Some more than others.

World War 2 was a war between the haves and have nots. Those who had empires and profitted from them and those who didnt and had a worse standard of living as a result. Not some New World Order who cant even keep themselves secret or dispose of those who expose the 'truth'.

Keep telling yourself that....

Just a little something.

WW1 = league of nations, WWII = United nations

Look into Albert Pike and how he talked about how the first 2 world wars were going to happen exactly as they did, and also a third world war. Which is yet to occur. This was in the 19th century. Look into it, and you would be shocked.

Like i said there is more to life and that includes history, than to what we can decipher with the 5 senses. History goes beyond what is "logic". One day we are all going to realise, the big lie. History told by most books, teachers and scientists, it has all been manufactured, to make us think in a certain way. It is not the truth.The nwo is not all-powerful, so ofcourse they can be exposed. Only God is all-powerful.

As for stupidity, yes i am more stupid than you, does that make you feel proud? You are more clever than me, so howcome you are not seeing through the deception?

Keep telling yourself that....

If anything, you are the one who repeats things again and again in the hope of convincing others and yourself of your own ignorance.

Just a little something.

WW1 = league of nations, WWII = United nations

And your point is? The league of nations was dissolved because people walked out when they wanted to and the countries remaining would not act together unless it affected their own interests. The United Nations was the post Second World War version designed to prevent another World War happening in the same way as the Second started.

Look into Albert Pike and how he talked about how the first 2 world wars were going to happen exactly as they did, and also a third world war. Which is yet to occur. This was in the 19th century. Look into it, and you would be shocked.

Thousands of years ago caveman fought as individuals. Hundreds of years ago small kingdoms waged war on one another. In the 19th century industrialised states blasted each other out of existence. Anyone with two braincells could figure out that major wars would eventually be waged all over the world as humanity evolves. Give it another 500 years and we'll probably be seeing interplanetary warfare.

As for Albert Pike, who cares about a mason who was also obsessed with aryan mythology and racial superiority as well as being a supporter of the American Confederacy.

Like i said there is more to life and that includes history, than to what we can decipher with the 5 senses. History goes beyond what is "logic". One day we are all going to realise, the big lie. History told by most books, teachers and scientists, it has all been manufactured, to make us think in a certain way. It is not the truth.

And what way is that ? That if you're a loser at real life you can go and make up reality? Oh dear.

The United Nations was the post Second World War version designed to prevent another World War happening in the same way as the Second started.

Seems like an impotent Eurocentric organisation to me. Couldn't help the people of Iraq against the US, now sits there twiddling its thumbs whilst a bunch of opportunistic Eurocrooks eye up and pounce on Libya's resources.

Seems like an impotent Eurocentric organisation to me. Couldn't help the people of Iraq against the US, now sits there twiddling its thumbs whilst a bunch of opportunistic Eurocrooks eye up and pounce on Libya's resources.

Like I said it was designed to stop another war like the Second World War i.e. prevent major powers from fighting over their conflicting interests. Though it hasnt ever had to prove itself in such a role.

As for little countries, they dont get a look in. If anyone wants to not be picked on by the bigger powers they would be wiser to build up their industries, armed forces, educational establishments and political institutions. Iraq/Libya/Serbia/Georgia/Chechnya/Kashmir/Bahrain all get done because they cant strike back or provide a deterrent against the superpowers.

And as for Libya's resources, come on, this war wont be over anytime soon. Even if the rebels do win eventually the country may just break up and be absorbed by its neighbours. Either way, the EU isnt going to get oil out of Libya anytime soon. This war has less to do with oil and more to do with Gaddafi's antagonistic relationship with the west.

And as for Libya's resources, come on, this war wont be over anytime soon. Even if the rebels do win eventually the country may just break up and be absorbed by its neighbours.

The way I see it. With Gaddafi gone, it could be a walk in the park for the whites.

Either way, the EU isnt going to get oil out of Libya anytime soon.

They could be just one on point missile strike away from control.

This war has less to do with oil and more to do with Gaddafi's antagonistic relationship with the west.

I disagree. The latter is being used to buttress the case to grab the former in an opportunist way. If what you are saying was true, they'd have ousted Mugabe a long time ago.

As for little countries, they dont get a look in. If anyone wants to not be picked on by the bigger powers they would be wiser to build up their industries, armed forces, educational establishments and political institutions. Iraq/Libya/Serbia/Georgia/Chechnya/Kashmir/Bahrain all get done because they cant strike back or provide a deterrent against the superpowers.

That's the problem. The 'Big Boys' don't let these smaller countries build up their defences, their industries, etc - well, to a standard that would allow these countries to be strong nations in their own right.... Even smaller countries (of importance) need to toe the line and pay obeisance to the likes of the U.S., UK. etc., else I'm pretty sure the likes of the CIA or MI6 begin covertly sponsoring opposition elements to drudge up trouble and destabilise the country from within. That's no conspiracy - that's standard policy of our so-called democratic governments. Obviously it also depends on the strategic importance of a country. I mean, no-one's going to bother messing with, for example, Norway as it doesn't really have any international importance that would interest the superpowers (no offence to any Norwegians :smile2:)

Even smaller countries (of importance) need to toe the line and pay obeisance to the likes of the U.S., UK. etc., else I'm pretty sure the likes of the CIA or MI6 begin covertly sponsoring opposition elements to drudge up trouble and destabilise the country from within. That's no conspiracy - that's standard policy of our so-called democratic governments. Obviously it also depends on the strategic importance of a country. I mean, no-one's going to bother messing with, for example, Norway as it doesn't really have any international importance that would interest the superpowers (no offence to any Norwegians :smile2:)

Good point. Then you get the....err...'intellectually challenged' brothers who seem to think the west is going to form some alliance with Sikhs for Khalistan. I mean why the hell wouldn't they? Especially with an errant Pakistan, volatile Afghanistan and friendly India with lots of economic potential right next door. Of course they would risk supporting us, in the middle of all this. I mean we could do them a killer deal on cheap veg and wheat!!

The way I see it. With Gaddafi gone, it could be a walk in the park for the whites.

You think so? In the last few weeks the Libyan authorities have improvised and used flexible and adaptive tactics that indicate that they arent following a top heavy leadership. Compare whats going on to iraq where it took them a while to figure out how to fight the west, and even then gave up their resistance for money.

They could be just one on point missile strike away from control.

Discounting his sons, officers, local officials and generally patriotic population isnt a good idea. Gaddafi probably has things in place for anything that may happen to him.

I disagree. The latter is being used to buttress the case to grab the former in an opportunist way. If what you are saying was true, they'd have ousted Mugabe a long time ago.

Apples and oranges. Gaddafi funded terrorism and other groups that affected numerous western countries. Mugabe's followers raped and killed a few anglo-farmers and their daughters. Gaddafi has been more of a threat than Mugabe could dream of being. Libya is just on the other side of the mediterranean. Zimbabwe is surrounded by countries that all made noises saying they wouldnt support non-african military action against Mugabe. Also, dont discount how all this looks. Gaddafi has been seen as a mad dog for a long time - helping his unhappy subjects rise up makes it seem they are doing the right thing. Going to Zimbabwe and acting out Zulu 2.0 wont look good - Mugabe has large mobilised and well armed support amongst his people.