Bin Laden'S Death: 'Why Kill The Goose?'

You see this is what confuses me. So why was Hillary Clinton looking so shocked? The pictures Obama and his security team were watching were of the compound from the air (this was confirmed by the President's spokesman this evening), i.e. an aerial view of the house at the same time the SEALS were within the house. What was so shocking about a roof and a couple of windows that made Clinton put her hand to her mouth in shock?

If the place had been bombed from the air, and the compound was destroyed then I could understand her shock. But that didn't happen. The action was taking place within the walls of the compound. So what was she watching (from the air) that caused her to freak out?

Exactly it doesn't make any sense. First they say one thing, then it becomes confirmed that the thing they said, never even happened at all. The whole thing is a joke.

One minute the story is that he is fanatically frothing at the mouth, 'cowardly' throwing his 'dead' wife forward and shooting wildly from behind her, a part of a 40 minute gun fight.

Next minute we find he was unarmed, the wife is not dead and no protracted gunfight took place.

?????

Only in America.........

No, full facial pic. However face is not blown off.

That's a photoshop job I think.