Head Vibrating?

Kharkooartsy

this one time i didnt want to do rehraas sahib but my sis made me lol she told me to do ardaas n i was mad cos i didnt want to but i dnt know wt happened as soon as i said guru jis name i was in tears.... n lauging cos i couldnt stop crying... i want tht too happen again...... happen more i guess... b/c i felt connection with guruji...

Waheguru :) Its beautiful you are blessed with such bairaag at such young age. A benti roop advice in your feet however jeo - our relationship with Guruji is very personal, and also very public, both at the same time :) While the Panthic side is public (as in doing Dharmic karams in Sangat), the Spiritual side is personal so try to contain any experience of closeness you feel within yourself and let the secret love affair grow :) Its not very proper to relate this pure relationship with worldly love, but even worldly lovers keep their most intimate experience to themselves, and thats what makes their love grow :)

This silence and secrery will also help in curbing the sookham haumai, the subtle ego, that unconsciously creeps in when we talk about our spiritual experiences :)

Let Him secretly dance inside your chest to the music that no human ears can hear!

Let the Lotus blossom in the quiteness, and ultimately become that Lotus! :)

Million Maafis for the lecture jeo..

[quote name=:)' timestamp='1305261093' post='497501]

Waheguru :) Its beautiful you are blessed with such bairaag at such young age. A benti roop advice in your feet however jeo - our relationship with Guruji is very personal, and also very public, both at the same time :) While the Panthic side is public (as in doing Dharmic karams in Sangat), the Spiritual side is personal so try to contain any experience of closeness you feel within yourself and let the secret love affair grow :) Its not very proper to relate this pure relationship with worldly love, but even worldly lovers keep their most intimate experience to themselves, and thats what makes their love grow :)

This silence and secrery will also help in curbing the sookham haumai, the subtle ego, that unconsciously creeps in when we talk about our spiritual experiences :)

Let Him secretly dance inside your chest to the music that no human ears can hear!

Let the Lotus blossom in the quiteness, and ultimately become that Lotus! :)

Million Maafis for the lecture jeo..

17693053.gif

Guest singhni

this one time i didnt want to do rehraas sahib but my sis made me lol she told me to do ardaas n i was mad cos i didnt want to but i dnt know wt happened as soon as i said guru jis name i was in tears.... n lauging cos i couldnt stop crying... i want tht too happen again...... happen more i guess... b/c i felt connection with guruji...

Wahegrrooo, tht is wat happened to me. i rote. it in ere :D :D..

Guest weird experience

I dont normally believe in weird experiences but things do happen to ppl that are spiritually related.

something happend to me a cple of times, but im unsure why it is, i am assuming it is nerve related or likewise but its so weird when it happend that i got a bit freaked out. Sitting in gurdwara i close my eyes somtimes as find it difficult to keep them open. i was doing naamsimran, not deeply or lots and like u know how u see or feel something flashing infront of u like white lights but cant see them fully as ur eyes are closed. the 1st time it happen i thought maybe ppl are moving infront of me or lights are flashing but when i open my eyes just the normal gianis. so it happend again, but its like no matter how hard i try to keep my eyes shut i have to open them as the impact of it makes me, but its not all th time. soo weird, wonder wat that is.

parts of the nervous system actually undergo physical changes during the spiritual path which cause these strange sensations as side effects. sometimes a person feels a lot of ```weird`` things for a while, sometimes they feel nothing unusual for a long time. for example, at some point a person meditating with eyes closed may feel like their whole body is swaying side to side quickly, or that they are flying. just let whatever happens be ok, don`t seek out spiritual expereinces, and keep moving forward.

of course, people may do things like not drink water for a long time or use drugs and they may feel similar effects :) without the corresponding physiological changes or benefits.

a good series of books that discuss variosu spiriutal stages is discourses on the beyond by sant waryam singh ji. english translations are available.