✿✿✿✿ Half Million Sri Mool Mantar Sahib Jaaps ✿✿✿✿

Can someone suggest right way to do mool mantar jaap? Someone told me i shouldn't say jap at end and some people say use of jap is important. Bit confused if someone can provide clear guidance.

Here is how I think of the issue.

If I recite till only 'jap' and mool mantr really is uptil 'nanak hosi bhi sach' then I'm missing out in a big way. On the other hand, if I recite till 'nanak hosi bhi sach' and mool mantr is uptil 'jap' then I'm reciting full mool mantr and 1 pauri of Jap Ji Sahib. Simple logic will tell you that reciting till 'nanak hosi bhi sach' makes more sense, if anything, then you will be doing abhyaas of mool mantr + first pauri of jap ji sahib. :)

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jeo Maharaj, offered in your lotus feet for 25th May are the following Jaaps seva by SikhSangat members:

2000 by Jaswinder Singh Veerji + His Singhni Ji +

270 by gup*270 Veerji +

50 by our Kaljugi Veerji +

200 other Jaaps :)

Waheguru Waheguru Kirpa Karo Kirpa Karo Kirpa Karo on your beautiful Kaum jeo!

Guest baljit

Waheguru Jeo, some believe that sri mool mantar sahib is till gurparsad, while others are of the opinion its till hosi bhi sach.. but guru sahib is beant, follow any maryada ur heart wants to follow jeo. eventually every seva, be it jaaps or any other, is accepted in lotus feet of sri guruji maharaj provided its done with love and devotion, :) jinh prem keeyo tinh hi prabh paayeo :)

:hug:

Thanks veerji for great advice.