Any Doubts About Professor Darshan

Singh559

Clear them, he caused too much gandh here in Fresno. He needs to be stopped. We all need to educate ourselves and prevent him going around and spreading more hate and misinformation. Everywhere he goes we need to severely educate the people in such a manner that the one or two innocent sangat (realistically) don't fall for darshan ram because on account of the sheep who consider darshan ram their 'guru'.

He goes to the Gurudwaras where the predominant people are Sunday Sikhs who don't have an interest of taking Amrit or giving their kids a Sikh saroop and go to parties and drink on the weekend.

I am now seeing the after effect on the Gurudwara he has gone to and he's bringing nastik, antigurmat thinking amongst the Sangat. I'm not in a good mood right now...

This video is propaganda. This gurpreet person is now against Jaap Sahib, Chaupai Sahib and ALL banis of Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Ji.

[url="http://www.vimeo.com/20943000"]http://www.vimeo.com/20943000[/url]

Copy and paste the link

Here's gurpreet interviewing inder ghagga. I don't agree he should have been beat up but HE IS SPREADING ANTI-SIKH INFORMATION.

[url="http://www.vimeo.com/17541114"]http://www.vimeo.com/17541114[/url]

Here's ghagga getting destroyed by Sardar Ratinder Singh from panthic.org

Clear them, he caused too much gandh here in Fresno. He needs to be stopped. We all need to educate ourselves and prevent him going around and spreading more hate and misinformation. Everywhere he goes we need to severely educate the people in such a manner that the one or two innocent sangat (realistically) don't fall for darshan ram because on account of the sheep who consider darshan ram their 'guru'.

He goes to the Gurudwaras where the predominant people are Sunday Sikhs who don't have an interest of taking Amrit or giving their kids a Sikh saroop and go to parties and drink on the weekend.

I am now seeing the after effect on the Gurudwara he has gone to and he's bringing nastik, antigurmat thinking amongst the Sangat. I'm not in a good mood right now...

If we want to put an end to Professor Darshan then we need to clear up issues surrounding Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and other issues he has raised and put an end to lies spread by this mad man to rest. We need to do this in a smart educated and loving way instead of going around calling people stupid that are Anti Sri Dasam Granth Ji otherwise they will never listen to us and will continue to follow Professor Darshan. Professor Darshan might have made alittle lie but managed to spread it deep into sikhi and we need to do the best we can to educate with love our fellow brothers and sisters about Sri Dasam Granth Ji. Most of us might be sitting here in USA or CANADA or UK are always on this site or others i suggest we spend more time educating our fellow brothers and sisters and guiding them to the right path. If we can do that we can bring more sikhs that believe in Anti Sri Dasam Granth Ji and other issues to the right path. If you look on the facebook page you can see some sikhs are being against Sri Dasam Granth Ji. If you look at the 2nd website it is basically an Anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib site.

Modnote: *Anti-Panthic links removed*

Dasam Granth is part and parcel of sikhism for over 300 years. Just because a bought out man, who himself had been doing kirtan

from Dasam Granth, is making noise to misguide ignorant sikhs, it does not become a disputed scriture.

On Feb 5 Darshan singh Ragi has attacked bani of SGGS ji and sikh ardas also. Does that too become also a disputed scripture?

No not at all. We cann't bow to whims of such anti sikh persons who change tune out of greed.

This is a propaganda and we should counter it. With Waheguru's blessings this will fade out.

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=161:guru-mata-sir-john-malcolm&catid=34:english&Itemid=63

Guru-mata - Sir John Malcolm (1812 AD)

august-%20theodore-%20schoefft-ds-ranjit-singh.jpg

Maharaja Ranjit Singh listening to the two sacred Granths being recited near Sri Harimandir Sahib.

(A Painting by August Theodore Schoefft (1809-1888), made in Amritsar. From Princess Bamba Collection)

Note: The following is an excerpt from a book, Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab,written by Sir John Malcolm* in 1812. John Malcolm’s work is one of the rarest firsthand information recorded by a western historian on the lifestyle, belief systems and traditions of the Sikhs in Punjab during the 18th century .

Guru-mata

When Gurmata or great national council, is called, (as it always is, or ought to be, when any imminent danger threatens the country, or any large expedition is to be undertaken) all the Sikh chiefs assemble at Amritsar. The assembly, which is called the Guru-mata, is convened by the Acalis; and when the chiefs meet upon this solemn occasion, it is concluded that all private animosities cease, and that every main sacrifices his personal feelings at the shrine of the general good; and, actuated by principles of pure patriotism, thinks of nothing but the interests of the religion, and commonwealth, to which he belongs. When the chiefs and principal leaders are seated, the Adi-Granth and Dasama Padshah ka Granth are placed before them. They all bend their heads before these scriptures, and exclaim, Wa! Guruji ka Khalsa! Wa! Guruji ki Fateh! A great quantity of cakes, made of wheat, butter, and sugar, are then placed before the volumes of their sacred writings, and covered with a cloth. These holy cakes, which are in commemoration of the injunction of Nanac, to eat and to give to others to eat, next receive the salutation of the assembly, who then rise, and the Acalis pray aloud, while the musicians play. The Acalis, then the prayers are finished, desire the council to be seated. They sit down, and the cakes being uncovered, are eaten of by all classes of Sikhs: those distinctions of original tribes, which are, on occasions, kept up, being on this occasion laid aside, in token of their general and complete union in one cause. The Acalis then exclaim: "Sirdars! (Chiefs) this is Guru-mata!" on which prayers are again said aloud. The chiefs, after this sit closer, and say to each other: "The sacred Granth is betwixt us, let us swear by our scripture to forget all internal disputes, and to be united." This moment of religious fervor and ardent patriotism, is taken to reconcile all animosities. They then proceed to consider the danger with whcih they are threatened, to settle the best plans for averting it, and to choose the generals who are to lead their armies against the common enemy. The first Guru-mata was assembled by Guru Govinid; and the latest was called in 1805, when the British army pursued Holkar into the Penjab. (pages. 120-123) ________________________

*Sir John Malcolm (May 2, 1769 ‑ 1833) was a Scottish soldier, statesman, and historian. He held various distinguished posts, being Ambassador to Persia, Resident of Gwalior (1803-1804) and Governor of Bombay 1827-1830. He was the author of several valuable works regarded as authorities, viz., Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab (1812), A History of Persia (1815), Memoir of Central India(1823), Political History of India from 1784 to 1823 (1826), and Life of Lord Clive (1836)

Well said, it is clear he is confusing ignorant Sikhs around the world to go against Dasam Granth now.

I don't think it's worth arguing with the brainwashed people as Gurbani says "Moorakhe naal na Lujiye". The best we can do is talk with people who sincerely want to understand and give out the texts, CDs and DVDs of learned scholars and Sikh saints who speak of Dasam Granth.

Does anybody know why the old man in the first video above, doesn't sound like a Singh, even though he is looks like a Singh? He just sounds too harsh and even seems to give off a lot of anger and dishonesty. I not just saying that, I really get that from the man.

:(

The old man is Inder ghagha a communist in his heydays. He is 9th standard education.He was a driver with Punjab state electricity board.He was jailed for stealing cables and dismissed. Then he did some missionary course and took this route for making a living. This was revealed by a gentleman whose in-laws live in Ghagha's village.This he wrote in a discussion on a prominent sikh site.

Well said, it is clear he is confusing ignorant Sikhs around the world to go against Dasam Granth now.

I don't think it's worth arguing with the brainwashed people as Gurbani says "Moorakhe naal na Lujiye". The best we can do is talk with people who sincerely want to understand and give out the texts, CDs and DVDs of learned scholars and Sikh saints who speak of Dasam Granth.

Well not all people know what Dasam Granth is even i did not know myself. My friends also thought it was fake and i managed to convince them it was real by providing them with proof. Some sikhs i will say are brainwashed and will not believe anything you say even if the facts are infront of them. There are a few out there if we provide proof too will join the our side and stop supporting Darsan. It is not worth arguing with brainwashed people but those that do not know it is worth at least trying to teach them and bringing them closer to sikhi.