Dont Know Where Im Going

Guest not important

www.sikhsangeet.com/gurmatveechar/Guriqbal Singh (Gurdwara Mata Kaulan Amritsar Wale)/sukhmani sahib di vishestiyan

Khalsa Ji

Have you still got your written article regarding SriSukhmaniSahib diyan visheshtian?

Many thanks.

Not talking about religion or spirituality

Why dont you try and get a job and if its hard to get one spend next 6 months developing a skill which can get you a job. If you start today at the age of 27 years and 6 months you will have a job... If you keep blaming on bad luck it will continue.

If you say you can or you cant both things are true.

Brother if a person cant find a job thats not bad luck in 99.99 cases but it shows the lack of hard work unless you wear banna ( look different )

Better start doing it now and take your life seriously. Develop a skill which can get you a job. And what ever hours you are sleeping reduce them to half.

Not talking about religion or spirituality

Why dont you try and get a job and if its hard to get one spend next 6 months developing a skill which can get you a job. If you start today at the age of 27 years and 6 months you will have a job... If you keep blaming on bad luck it will continue.

If you say you can or you cant both things are true.

Brother if a person cant find a job thats not bad luck in 99.99 cases but it shows the lack of hard work unless you wear banna ( look different )

Better start doing it now and take your life seriously. Develop a skill which can get you a job. And what ever hours you are sleeping reduce them to half.

Do you mean that it might be hard to find a job if you wear a dastar?

mundasingh everything happens in God's will and this can be relieving...but yes one should carve his own destiny with the knife of actions

This is an oxymoron . Regarding the former ...Had the former been applied to Sikhs in the 18th Century , the sikhs would have accepted their fate at the hands of the fanatical Mughals and Afghans and just given up.

Guest not important

Thanks to everyone for their advice. I was very depressed before but after hearing these kind words and prayers. I feel alot better and I am determined to turn my life around starting from today. thanks once again.

Thanks to everyone for their advice. I was very depressed before but after hearing these kind words and prayers. I feel alot better and I am determined to turn my life around starting from today. thanks once again.

The lack of will might recur from time to time. But retain the Faith