inspirational booklet

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!

For the past week or so i've been collecting any inspirational saakhia/essays/posts etc, to make a little "inspirational" booklet... so far i have about 25 compositions, mainly stuff from here and tapoban.

When im done, or rather when i have a big thick booklet (because it will constantly be added to)... im going to "accidentally" leave it lying around the house... for people to "accidentally" pick up and be inspired. :TH:

so if anyone has anything inspirational or just really wicked that they've read pleeease post it here or pm/email it to me directly. It really can be anything, saakhia, fictional stories, essays on sikhi, inspiring posts, gurmat veechaara, gurbani viaakhia, excerpts from books, even stories unrelated to sikhi etc etc.

on a side note, does anyone remember that saakhi which was posted here while ago about some gursikhs telling guru nanak dev jee that they couldn't concentrate while doing simran, and guru jee gave an example of when someone is trying to feed a cow(?), it takes a while for them to get the food into the cow’s mouth and they have to keep stuffing it in... I can’t seem to find it :D

also, if anyone wants everything I have so far, let me know :wub:

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!!

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

das has posted a lot of stuff in the inspiration section...plz see if any of those are useful :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

http://www.sikhlionz.com/bhagatz.htm B)

any gurbani by any of the bhagats or saakhi from their lives

we hear much more about the Gurus relatively and i think as a Qaum we should promote and discuss the Gurbani of the bhagats and those saakhis relevant to Sikhi such as Bhagat Dhanna's worship of the touchstone was done with so much of a truthful heart that God took form to help him.

These are beautiful saakhis and beautiful Gurbani that always goes to the heart :TH: