Sikh student detained by Secret Service

stopsingh

Guest mehtab
Growing up as a foreigner in autocratic Kuwait and living in the United States following the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, Sahni said he is used to being stopped at airports and occasionally by police because of his appearance.
He grew up in the Middle East (like me), so don't worry, he is probably used to standing up for his identity and beliefs, and I am sure he will make this one through as well. This country is a lot better than the Middle East when it comes to civil rights.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

america......dont know what more to see. these people here are such [admin-cut]s. and even worse, boston is one of the most racist cities in all of america. just a bunch of hick white people that have nothing better to do.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Why can't we file lawsuit.. ??

But on the other hand the CRAP law "Patriotic Act" protects these so called Racists secret agents, police and so on.. So Beat the crap of Patriotic act first..

This act completely protect secret service agents and police from what happened to the singh..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

america......dont know what more to see. these people here are such [admin-cut]s. and even worse, boston is one of the most racist cities in all of america. just a bunch of hick white people that have nothing better to do.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

True. The americans of european descent are amongst the most racist people you can ever encounter I talk from experience during one trip a few years ago. Did not think much of their country and do not plan to go back there as it is nothing but a dump.

Euro americans are ill educated and lack any real knowledge about anything in the world. Some would say they are plain stupid.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

True. The americans of european descent are amongst the most racist people you can ever encounter I talk from experience during one trip a few years ago. Did not think much of their country and do not plan to go back there as it is nothing but a dump.

Euro americans are ill educated and lack any real knowledge about anything in the world. Some would say they are plain stupid.

Veerjee.. how this bitter-ing on other communities and making racist remarks will help sikh community to educate them

about our religion, history and culture ??

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Euro americans are ill educated and lack any real knowledge about anything in

the world. Some would say they are plain stupid.

Veerjee.. how this bitter-ing on other communities and making racist remarks will help sikh community to educate them about our religion, history and culture ??

Well there is truth behind what I wrote. I have experienced it on a visit to the US. I did not have any problem with Afro americans or the mexicans. Just the white euro americans.

I understand it will not solve the problem but I was highlighting the problem and where in my view it stems from.

A mass education program is needed in the USA as the country as a whole.

As for being racist if you think my views are such then so be it. I know I am not racist. It was not my peopel attacking and committing acts of genocide againt the indiginous population of the americas. It was the white european immigrants who killed millions of real americans.

Well there is truth behind what I wrote. I have experienced it on a visit to the US. I did not have any problem with Afro americans or the mexicans. Just the white euro americans.

I understand it will not solve the problem but I was highlighting the problem and where in my view it stems from.

A mass education program is needed in the USA as the country as a whole.

As for being racist if you think my views are such then so be it. I know I am not racist. It was not my peopel attacking and committing acts of genocide againt the indiginous population of the americas. It was the white european immigrants who killed millions of real americans.

So by the your visiting and interaction with couple dozen of white americans you JUDGED the whole millions of Euro Americans?? Saying this race is good and that race is bad is pure IGNORANT attitude veerjee.. Try to be more humble and don't judge the whole community by the actions of few. One hand we have italian punching sikh guy in new york, on the other hand we have italian grand mother supporting sikhs protesting against the police department in new york.. Simple we can't judge anyone based on it's race !! Pure ignorancy in it..

I think veerjee.. let us (Sikh Americans) handle our own situations. Few days we have singh in LA Police and yesterday in NY Police.. soon we will bring changes.. If you wanna show support to us than be positive with o

ur neighbors. I ask no more.. THanks Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke fateh !!