Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj To Take Place

Satkaar

It seems as though this topic has taken off on a tangent from the original subject!

I very rarely post on forums, but to felt I had enough of an opinion to warrant addition on my part to the conversation.

Firstly, the family that have that have re-arranged the Anand Karaj to a Gurdwara three days before the event should be applauded for their understanding. And interestingly, it perhaps shows that the family were originally in the dark about the possible beadbi that would be caused?

Therefore, I would say that the Satkaar Campaign should also focus on lovingly educating Sikh communities on the potential causes of any perceived beadi to Guru Granth Sahib ji and the Sikh faith so that families are informed beforehand and can avoid the stresses of having to reschedule events and upsetting fellow Sikhs.

Secondly, perhaps the committee that were allowing the saroop of Guru Granth Sahib ji to be taken to the venue in the first place, should be questioned? What are the sangat to do if the Giani jis and committees are endorsing such practices?

Regarding the debate that has suddenly started around 'drinking' and Sikhi - I don't think SukhdevSinghMedare should be attacked, but neither should his opinions be endorsed. He did not enourage drinking in excess, but made references to 1 glass of wine or 1 beer and pitched it against a pious soul. There are many excesses that are bad for us - should we ban high calorie foods too? I do not condone drinking, nor am I against it, but I am against the effects of excess on the brain and thus character of a person. Drink alone is not the problem, the abuse of it is.

Are you assuming there are no amritdhari Sikhs who drink wine/beer? If so, address that issue.

I am not siding with SukhdevSinghMedare, I am siding with progressive and open conversation on this forum, for the betterment of all.

That is a very general assumption - to assume that amritdharis who drink, feel that they must?

Is it not feasible that an Amritdhari who drinks a glass of wine with his meal has enough spirituality and self control to not fall into excess?

For the record, I am not an amritdhari, or even kesdhari, and I do not side with any one opinion. I try to address everything life throws at me on an individual basis and use the teaching to progress....

This is who Mr Medare is!!!

Dear Singhs and Kaurs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, please note Mr Medare is only a wind up merchant!!

Please see all of Mr Medare's posts on this link to another thread on here. You will see that Mr Medare is a 'joker' a real 'Joker'. Mr Madare himself says he stands up for wrong!!! It's all there in black and white, in his own words. You can see how Mr Medare has got even simple concepts wrong, which young children can understand (like the difference between right and wrong)

Mr Madare and Mr Medare's anit-gurmat ways were clearly displayed by Mr Medare's own posts on this thread (and the answers that were given to Mr Medare's posts which Mr Medera clearly ignores, because Mr Medare has not got answers from the replies Mr Medare received, or Mr Medera lacks the "IQ" to answer them. There are loads and loads of posts from Mr Medare on the thread below, and loads of loads of replies to his posts (which Mr Medare ignored)!!!

Mr Medare will wind you up by ignoring your posts, and calling you by titles which you can tell he uses in a 'wind up way'. Like, Mr Medare, will call you 'good sikh', and 'wise brother', 'purest of the purest', and all this just because you follow what your Guru's stood for, and respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, which Mr Medare does not!!!.

Mr Medare, will just keep saying please give me you real name brother, please give me your real name brother. But don't bother, we all know that we are all meant, and expected, to keep our computer names on here!!! Mr Medare will ignore you anyway -even if you give him your name!!!

If Mr Medare is so brave why doesn't Mr Medare put a video link and photos on here of himself so we can all see what Mr Medare's lovely face looks like! He could also give us his home and business addresses too!!! I only say this because it is Mr Medare who is so obsessed with everyone exposing themselves, then why doesn't he expose himself fully (which I am sure he has done in the past) He may want your names to pass onto anti-sikh agencies, which he may be on the payroll of!!! So be careful, he could be a snake posing as a Sikh. Look on the link below and you will see that everything Mr Medare says is anti-gurmat.

I told Mr Medare that I would give him my name if he answered all my posts to him on the thread below. But Mr Medare ran scared from answering my posts because he didn't have the 'IQ' or courage to answer. Like I say, fellow Sikhs, if Mr Medare, answers all my posts on this thread, and any 'gaps' he leaves as a result of not answering my posts, then I will gladly give him my name.

I you look at the thread below you will find that Mr Medare, when lacking the 'IQ' to answer your replies will just keep resorting to, "give me your name brother", or let's agree to disagree (he says this after he insults Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj!)

Also., if you say that men shouldn't be watching ladies and girls dancing, whilst these men drink alcohol, on land that was registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, but then robbed off Guru Ji for a £1, Mr Medare will then call you extreme. Even if you say to Mr Medara, that, the men can drink alcohol and watch ladies and girls dance, anywhere else in the world, but just not on land that has been robbed from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, for a £1, Mr Medare will still call you extreme. Mr Medare wants men to do this on Guru Ji's land. He will also say that robbing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj of his land for a £1, is a good thing, because Guru Ji can't be robbed (if anyone can explain Mr Medare's logic here - then please help me - it's ALL on the thread linked below)

I will not be talking to Mr Medare direct until he answers all my posts on the link below. Until then, all Mr Medare will get from me is, "You still haven't answered all my posts on the thread below, answer them like a man, and I will talk to you, and give you my name" and I will also say to Mr Medare "put your photo and address on here" – since you're so obsessed with exposing, go ahead, do it!

Watch Mr Medare and his cronies, they are wind up merchants, they will ignore your posts!!! Just keep asking Mr Medare to answer the replies you give to his anti-gurmat posts - you'll find Mr Medare does not have the IQ to answer them -he'll just say "give me your name brother.

Mr Medare will also change his colours, at the drop of a hat, the hat Mr Mandare wears instead of a Dastaar!!! E. g. above he says Satkaar hasn't got the IQ, but then he will say things like "my humble opinion" and "if I have said anything wrong" etc etc<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

LET'S DISCUSS SOME POSITIVE ACTIONS IN OUR HISTORY TO COUTER ACT MR MEDARE'S POISON ON THIS SIKH FORUM!!

Sadh Sangat Ji, Be savvy to Mr Medare ways - it is very clear that he dislikes the Khalsa Panth & the 5 K's Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth.

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you all know that Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi wanted the Sikhs to forget Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Khalsa Panth Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji started, and the 5 K's Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted to the Panth!! We can all supply this forum with loads of references to statements and press releases from Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and his daughter Indira Gandhi, where, they clearly disrespected Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj, the Khasla Panth, and the 5 K's (especially the Kirpan). All 3 of them hated the Amritdhari of the Khalsa Panth !!!<B><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, you also know that it is a known fact, that, Nehru and his daughter Indira Gandhi were the direct descendants of Gangu Ram. Gangu Ram was the individual who tricked Mata Gujri Ji and the two infant Sahizade, Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji (only 7 years old) and Sahibzada Fateh Singh (only 5 years old), to his house. Gangu Ram then informed the Kotwal of Morinda about their presence in his house. Then Jaani Khan brought them as prisoners to Sirhind. Faujdar Wazir Khan of Sirhind imprisoned them in the Thanda Burj (cold Fort). This lead to Mata Gujri Ji dying in the tower and the two infant Sahibzade being bricked alive. The Sahibzades knee caps were smashed in with a hammer to keep the wall straight, whist they were conscious. The wall fell when it reached their necks, and I have heard, that at that point, their throats were slit. These infant sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj endured all the pain and shaheedi to keep the Panth and the 5K's going, which you all enjoy today. You will clearly see that Mr Medare has an inherent hate for the Panth and the 5K's (the Amritdhari of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj).

All Mr Medare can do to try and compare to the infant Sahibzade, is say 'give me your real name brother" The Sahibzade were not campaigning for grown men to drink alcohol whilst watching ladies and girls dance on land that would be registered to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, and then robbed from Guru Ji him for £1. Mr Medare campaigns for that. If you try to show Mr Medare why this is wrong he will call you extreme. As soon as you make any references to the Guru's, or Shaheeds in history, Mr Medare will call you extreme!!! It's all recorded in the link below, in Mr Medare's own words!!!

I'm sure that if, Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, and Mr Indira Gandhi (daughter of Nehru) and descendant of Gangu Ram, were still alive to oppress and supress the Khalsa Panth, then they would all have given Mr Medare and big hug and kiss, for continuing their work for them!!! I am sure Mr Medare is made very happy and proud by this thought, of Gandhi, Nehru, Indira, Gangu Ram all patting Mr Medara on his back, for him continuing their work today!!

Every regular uses on this forum will find proof, in Mr Medare's posts in the link below, that Mr Medare as an inherent hate for the Amrtdharis of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa Panth! Read Mr Medare's posts, it's all there in black and white!!!<B><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></B>

Mr Medare says all Amritdhari's are extreme and non Amritdhari's are liberal, just like Mahatma Gandhi, and the descendants of Gangu Ram, Nehru and his Daughter Indira Gandhi

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji, Every time Mr Medare gets sneaking and clever, just refer him to this post, and the link below.

http://www.sikhsanga...y-uk-cancelled/

That is a very general assumption - to assume that amritdharis who drink, feel that they must?

Is it not feasible that an Amritdhari who drinks a glass of wine with his meal has enough spirituality and self control to not fall into excess?

For the record, I am not an amritdhari, or even kesdhari, and I do not side with any one opinion. I try to address everything life throws at me on an individual basis and use the teaching to progress....

Show me one edict or sandesh which says "Sikhs can drink alcohol as long as it's only one glass and / or not to excess".

Don't make nonsense statements such as the above, and then sign-off with a disclaimer absolving yourself of all responsibilty under the guise of engaging in "healthy" debate.

Show me one edict or sandesh which says "Sikhs can drink alcohol as long as it's only one glass and / or not to excess".

Don't make nonsense statements such as the above, and then sign-off with a disclaimer absolving yourself of all responsibilty under the guise of engaging in "healthy" debate.

If my previous posts are read, it does not once endorse the consumption of alcohol, nor suggest that there are edicts or sandesh that promotes the same. I simply bring to light the current situation.

My personal opinion in fact, is that we should all abstain from alcohol, but I did not voice my personal opinion in this debate for the purposes of neutrality.

You could've responded with a wonderful quote from Gurbani, which advises abstinence from all intoxicants so that we can all learn of the wonderful truth, but instead you unforunately chose to misinterpret my questions and label them as nonsense statements.

If my previous posts are read, it does not once endorse the consumption of alcohol, nor suggest that there are edicts or sandesh that promotes the same. I simply bring to light the current situation.

My personal opinion in fact, is that we should all abstain from alcohol, but I did not voice my personal opinion in this debate for the purposes of neutrality.

You could've responded with a wonderful quote from Gurbani, which advises abstinence from all intoxicants so that we can all learn of the wonderful truth, but instead you unforunately chose to misinterpret my questions and label them as nonsense statements.

My word, you are a slippery customer aren't you? Playing both sides and then hoping someone quotes "wonderful Gurbani" in order to prove you wrong? You mean Guru Amar Das Ji's composition which clearly defines the Sikhi position on alcohol?

Also, nothing was misinterpreted. If your personal opinion (as stated above) was what you truly believed, you wouldn't be suggesting that the odd glass of wine is permissable. Yes, you DID suggest that and it's clear to anyone who can read between the lines that's what you meant. Are you saying you were playing Devil's Advocate? Please. The fact that you're giving yourself enough room to "wriggle" out of statements you've made tells me all I need to know about your intentions.