Evolution

Evolution - Fact or Fiction?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Evolution is fact.

Yea I know that hand signal. The NWO (WCW) use to do it (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash) A common hand signal in America magnified into large pictures is just senstionalizing something very simple. It's a freakin hand signal! I use to do it as a kid all the time.

And in regards to presidents being related. Even if they are related, it honestly isn't that suprising. Western folk are very good at tracing back there lineage, and at the end of the day a lot of ppl are related to each other. 10% of the Canadian population can trace back there roots to the British Monarchy. And look how far Canada is from the Uk! If we could trace back our roots to 5-6 hundred years ago, alot of ppl on this board would somehow be related.

That is denial right there. You were selective in choosing what to argue against, because those other thing i mentioned you won't even dare look at. The presidents that were doing those handsigns you can find pictures of them doing it way back, before the wcw thing. And pictures of the royal family doing it.

Whatsmore if you had looked up a little of the ancestory of these presidents, they are never more than a couple hundred years apart. But ofcourse if you go way back you would find everyone is related to everyone. But thats not the point, these guys are more closer related than that. Otherwise what would be the point in writing about it. Search for it yourself.

What about the video where Bush admitted in secret societies? what about those symbols? What about the book ecoscience did you look into that? You just say what you want to believe, but you have not looked into it in depth. You keep just saying "oh its coincidence" but there is no such thing as that, everything happens for a reason.

Now I'm not saying conspiracies don't exist, corrupt regimes try to cover up stuff all the time. But to the scope you suggest is not possible. The largest leak of classified information in history (hundreds of thousands of documents still being leaked today) did not indicate even an ounce of evidence suggesting the US was involved in 9/11, or of any world domination conspiracy. You would think, of the thousands and thousands of ppl that have to be involved in such conspiracies one of them would say something. Obama was a gifted speaker, worked his <banned word filter activated> off in law school, got elected in the senate and rode the wave of anti neo con sentiment to get elected. Not much different then some of us who work hard and become very successful.

"There must be something deep in the human psyche that makes us believe there are patterns to events – order, purpose and meaning.

The simplest alternate explanation to a conspiracy theory is usually incompetence. When people say, “Why did these things happen?” and then point to a series of seemingly implausible events, it’s usually because the government messed up. The right arm didn’t know what the left arm was doing. Government is made of human beings. They are remarkably ordinary in their ability to make mistakes.

There is also a certain amount of life which is luck, chance, coincidence and happenstance. You can’t always divine some larger pattern from the fact that two events seem related or happened in the same month. Often it is just chance.

As you see, I’m not particularly partial to conspiracy theories.

I can’t tell you how many times people ask me about the conspiracy of the Bilderberg Group. It is a conference I’ve occasionally been invited to and have attended once or twice. If only the people who wrote the alarmist treatises on the Bilderberg Group were allowed in. They would be so utterly disappointed. It’s just a conference like dozens of others around the world. And anyway, the idea that a finance minister or a banker would say something with a group of 150 people that is any different than what he would say in public is crazy in today's world where everything leaks instantly. In my experience, they say the same fairly banal platitudes inside as they say outside.

So on the few occasions in my life when I’ve been inside centers of the conspiracy, I’ve been disappointed and relieved to find they were pretty much like the world on the outside."

- Fareed Zarkaria

Ok sorry for derailing the topic. Back to the issue at hand. How I might be related to the monkey at the local zoo!

Now I'm not saying conspiracies don't exist, corrupt regimes try to cover up stuff all the time. But to the scope you suggest is not possible. The largest leak of classified information in history (hundreds of thousands of documents still being leaked today) did not indicate even an ounce of evidence suggesting the US was involved in 9/11, or of any world domination conspiracy. You would think, of the thousands and thousands of ppl that have to be involved in such conspiracies one of them would say something. Obama was a gifted speaker, worked his <banned word filter activated> off in law school, got elected in the senate and rode the wave of anti neo con sentiment to get elected. Not much different then some of us who work hard and become very successful.

"There must be something deep in the human psyche that makes us believe there are patterns to events – order, purpose and meaning.

The simplest alternate explanation to a conspiracy theory is usually incompetence. When people say, "Why did these things happen?" and then point to a series of seemingly implausible events, it's usually because the government messed up. The right arm didn't know what the left arm was doing. Government is made of human beings. They are remarkably ordinary in their ability to make mistakes.

There is also a certain amount of life which is luck, chance, coincidence and happenstance. You can't always divine some larger pattern from the fact that two events seem related or happened in the same month. Often it is just chance.

As you see, I'm not particularly partial to conspiracy theories.

I can't tell you how many times people ask me about the conspiracy of the Bilderberg Group. It is a conference I've occasionally been invited to and have attended once or twice. If only the people who wrote the alarmist treatises on the Bilderberg Group were allowed in. They would be so utterly disappointed. It's just a conference like dozens of others around the world. And anyway, the idea that a finance minister or a banker would say something with a group of 150 people that is any different than what he would say in public is crazy in today's world where everything leaks instantly. In my experience, they say the same fairly banal platitudes inside as they say outside.

So on the few occasions in my life when I've been inside centers of the conspiracy, I've been disappointed and relieved to find they were pretty much like the world on the outside."

- Fareed Zarkaria

Ok sorry for derailing the topic. Back to the issue at hand. How I might be related to the monkey at the local zoo!

Wikileaks is part of the conspiracy, they reveal half truths with lies.

You did not say anything about the fascist symbols, nor the dawn of the new day speech, nor all the rising sun symbols, because in your mind you have already coined it "conspiracy" so that means a no go for you. It is not even supposed to be definite proof, it was just a way to open doors. But if you are not even going to look into it....

People must think i just sit in my room, and say "hmm what conspiracy theory can i think of today" I would never come up with a conclusion, and say that I know something for sure, unless my heart, body, mind and soul allign, on the matter. Its like getting confirmation from Vaheguru himself.

Its just like I have never seen God with my eyes, im sure most people have not. Yet we know he is there, because there is just something more, something deep inside, our intuition which comes from God himself.

When you start getting amazing synchronicity and "coincidences" in your life about certain matters, which has been happening to me about this global conspiracy. There is no doubt. Its like the world is in a trance, i have come out of this trance a little bit, and can see the system for what it really is. Doesn't mean im better than anybody else, but infact we are all in the process of awakening. I too used to believe the official version of things like 9/11. But now i know it is an inside job.

Thats why i said "wikileaks is part of the conspiracy", I did not say "i think it is part of the conspiracy" because when amazing synchronicity happens, i know its for real, and that there could be no doubt. Just like I have not seen God with my eyes, yet i absolutely know 100% no doubt that he exists and he is here with us.

Despite the things i may say might sound outlandish right now. If what i say has any validity, the time will come when people will know the truth. If not the time will come that i would get exposed for being a buffoon. So don't worry, really we just got to focus on Vaheguru, and we will come to know what is right and what is wrong in the end.

But the thing is, my heart, body and mind allign, when i say 9/11 was an inside job. I know it for sure, its not just something i think. You can only say "i think it was done by terrorists" But how can you be sure? If you don't know what your soul says on the matter. Because thinking comes from your logic, which can be ego. When information comes from the heart, well the heart comes from God, and then you know something is true or not.

But the point is not for us to debate, lets just focus on our Sikhi. But remember an alternate view of reality is out there, if you don't just believe in whatever the mainstream media says. But also remember there can only be 1 truth. And in the end Vaheguru will expose all liars and fraudsters, so no need to worry. If i'm lying i will be exposed.

Yea I know that hand signal. The NWO (WCW) use to do it (Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash) A common hand signal in America magnified into large pictures is just senstionalizing something very simple. It's a freakin hand signal! I use to do it as a kid all the time.

I've still got my nWo t-shirt. :laugh:

nWo 4 life, brotha!!!!

I've still got my nWo t-shirt. :laugh:

nWo 4 life, brotha!!!!

4-4-4-4-4-4 lifeeee.

And wait for it at 2:20 for the hand signal brought in by the wolfpac. if you remember, NWO black n white use to do it a different way.

I take back everything I said. If Sting could join the NWO, then nobody is safe.

4-4-4-4-4-4 lifeeee.

And wait for it at 2:20 for the hand signal brought in by the wolfpac. if you remember, NWO black n white use to do it a different way.

I take back everything I said. If Sting could join the NWO, then nobody is safe.

You guys have fallen for predictive programming. Come on guys, this is a bit childish. I used to love watching wresting too when i was younger, but its time for us to grow up now. We have been had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Q8M0u6CnE

Your thinking exactly the way they have brainwashed you to think. But your better than that. Take back control.

I would never come up with a conclusion, and say that I know something for sure, unless my heart, body, mind and soul allign, on the matter. Its like getting confirmation from Vaheguru himself.

And what makes you sure that these are not 'illusions of grandeur' on your part?

Having 100% conviction in something doesn't necessarily make it true. What you are essentially saying above is that "when it REALLY feels right to me, Waheguru is telling me it's true."

Did you ever entertain the possibility that it isn't Waheguru who is telling you this but your own ego? Absolute certainty regarding specific details of events of which, you have no irrefutable information beyond what the rest of us have, is actually delusional. Blowing up your own importance to the extent of claiming you have knowledge the rest of us don't - based simply on your own personal intuitions - and then failing to back any thing up beyond doubt is plainly egocentrism. Maybe doing all this gives you feel a sense of importance you may be consciously or subconsciously lacking in your daily life? So there are other explanations for your conviction.

Where an intelligent person would baulk in the face of certain going ons and acknowledge that it is likely that something unknown and 'untoward' is involved, you go overboard and start to construct elaborate and detailed theories. That's where you go into nutjob, conspiracy theorist territory.