Making Youtube Videos

Beginner

WJK WJF

Sangat Ji, 1) Would making YouTube videos with a Shabad playing in the background and the English translation and transliteration in the foreground count as Seva? My friend said it would.

2)And is it bad for me to download Shabads from a website such as SikhSangeet without paying to use them in the video?

3) If Gurmukhi was included in the foreground and someone was to play it on say their iPod and do beadbi of it in ANYWAY, would that fall on my head?

Thanks! (sorry I used 'I', it's all Gods doing)

Thanks

WJK WJF

Sangat Ji, 1) Would making YouTube videos with a Shabad playing in the background and the English translation and transliteration in the foreground count as Seva? My friend said it would.

2)And is it bad for me to download Shabads from a website such as SikhSangeet without paying to use them in the video?

3) If Gurmukhi was included in the foreground and someone was to play it on say their iPod and do beadbi of it in ANYWAY, would that fall on my head?

Thanks! (sorry I used 'I', it's all Gods doing)

Thanks

1) Yes :)

2) No :) Go for it.

3) Nope - Your intentions are good.

And just make sure the videos are quality production. :) :excited: :excited:

:khalsa2:

1) Yes :)

2) No :) Go for it.

3) Nope - Your intentions are good.

And just make sure the videos are quality production. :) :excited: :excited:

:khalsa2:

We'll see what I come up with. :0. I'm no web genius, this is mostly about the Sahabads, I'll probably just have a stationary picture in the background to keep the main focus on the Gurbani. You can add the account if you'd like, I just made it. GurbaniShabads is the username, hopefully a video will be uploaded within a week.