Biostation Alpha On Mars.

Singh559

Well i can't say for sure I know what that is in the video. I wouldn't be suprised if it is a base though.

However what I do know, is that Mars used to be exactly like the Earth is today. Like a clone planet. But the atmosphere was vapourized by a massive comet, which was guided there by the way.

Anyway there are stil bases on Mars, the world government goes there all the time. The technology we have, that has been hidden from the public, well it is hundreds of years more advanced than what most people think we have. So they have been able to go there easily. Extra terrestials do live on Mars. I know i cannot prove this to any of you. But there is something you can look it.

So if you don't believe in these, you can just type in your search engine, "structures on mars" "pyramids on mars". And you can see these pictures of giant structures, that would actually be many miles long. With Perfect straight edges, that is something nature cannot do. It has been manufactured. When i try to put the pics up on here it says, this file extension not supported. So just look for them on the internet. And because these pictures have been taken from really high up, they look like they may not be that big, but it has been calculated that some of these structures are many miles long.

Im sure you guys have all seen the "faces on mars", structures that look like faces. Sure it could be coincidence, but the fact is there is dozens of them, with unbelievable symmetry, on some of them. But just look at them for yourselves.Make your own mind up. There is also these really long structures, that would be taller than many skyscrapers, and scientists say they are just natural, but when they are just in the middle of these flat planes, structures that go miles up into the air, something is very odd.

Not to mention the mind programming and clues given out by hollywood. Remember that film transformers? And at the start they show the aliens on mars. and that they really did find aliens on the Mars, just they covered it up. And now the new transformers movie is coming out, "dark of the moon", Alot of subliminal programming there. Because the moon too is a base, and there are many alien structures on there aswell. Which you can find plently of photographs of. What these movies do subliminally, is make people accept the possible threat of an alien invasion. Because that is what the World government is planning, a fake alien invasion. Also in the meantime it makes people say to anyone who mentions aliens "oh that only happens in the movies." But anyway the truth is, the aliens are already here, and have been for a long time. They are the ones in control our government and banks.

What like men in black, as in Aliens in human bodies?

Just pure aliens, or some of them are human hybrids, that can shift throughout different forms alien or human. thats why they eat humans, as the hormones help them to remain in human form.

British royalty dined on human flesh (but don't worry it was 300 years ago) Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1OcDB5xBv

But they are still eating them today, ofcourse they are not going to admit it.

Despite how absurd i may sound, i will keep speaking the truth, and if it has any validity it will be proven eventually, if not i will be exposed as an <banned word filter activated>. and a loser, so dont worry