What Is Khalistan Going To Be Like In Terms Of A Country

who will be the ruler? ofcourse guru granth sahib but who is going to be leader president or prime minister?

what will be the rules and regulations?

what will be superior? religion or governance?

how it wud be an ideal country?

how cud we run make this country richer?

how about other religion people? will muslim/hindu be welcomed to live there? if yes how wud they get their religious freedom? ( muslims gonna eat a lot of meat :( )

many other general things. How the politics will not be corrupted?

Right now nobody is capable to run Sikh country. In 80's people saw hope and light in the leadership of Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhinderanwalay... Today, I see no organization nor any personality to lead us anywhere..We need to put our energy on our gursikhi jeevan and let guru sahib jee runs the play. Also, when panth calls, we all should honor the call.

Sunny I think you may start reading some political philosophy related to John Locke, Thomas Jefferson and the American Revolution and also read up on the Iranian revolution which engendered a Theocratic state. Also dont forget history of Guru Hargobind Jee and his micro-governance. You have the right questions but no one can give you the answers unless you inquire into it yourself.

who will be the ruler? ofcourse guru granth sahib but who is going to be leader president or prime minister?

what will be the rules and regulations?

what will be superior? religion or governance?

how it wud be an ideal country?

how cud we run make this country richer?

how about other religion people? will muslim/hindu be welcomed to live there? if yes how wud they get their religious freedom? ( muslims gonna eat a lot of meat :( )

many other general things. How the politics will not be corrupted?

I'll be quite honest with you and say I really don't care what it will actually be like. I just don't want to live as a slave under a foreign ruler anymore. I want to experience what it is to be free. I don't care if the Punjab / Khalistan government will be good or bad.....whether it kills me or lets me live....I will at least have the self respect of knowing that it is MY government....MY country. After independance though we should, for a limited period, rule over India and let them know what it feels like. When they complain lets see if they kill themselves, punch themselves, call themselves 'militant', call themselves 'terrorists', hang themselves for treason, ridicule themselves in the media. Somehow, I doubt they will.