Question: What more should W!N do?

but i think we should'nt put poster outside on the streets because down southall broadway there r hundreds of poster alll ripped up or other poster put over them and welll we should'nt put pics of sant ji and akal takht because people do alot of dumb things and rip it or put poster over it.

just a thought

-Live Broadcasts! They make W!n stand out, and they are biggest usp of W!N

-Can U start a TV channel..(asking too much)..............May be someday in future.

-Ah email idea is cool but I think anybody will start signing up and that will put too much load on W!N 's server space

-May be u should offer email accounts to only SikhSangat active members on invitation basis only. Size quota must be good atleast 250MB with large file size attachments (may be 50MB) so that we can send keertan files to each other

-Put more of Keertan videos on Keertan.Net

i love W!N

stuff u guys do is truly amazing and seva will be priceless both here and hereafter

- perhaps the www.keertan.info idea, considering the site has been down for awhile, would be excellent---> put the sargarms of shabads online plus perhaps an online vaja of some sort. In addition, the sangat should be allowed to add their own sargams to the collection, thus anyone can learn keertan easily

- the large e-mail attachment system would be quite beneficial considering that many times keertan files arent available due to server problems at OTHER sites ( never had problem with W!N :TH: ) I.E. Bibi Gurjeet Kaur messaged me to send her Bhai Jasbir Singh jee Khaney Wale from tornoto 2004 because akj.org isnt working correctly, but i cannot e-mamil it or find a free hosting site for a file that big!(if she has not already gotten it yet, i wouild request members to pleease send her this file)

Fateh

a channel is just whey too much right now, what will they be showing?

keertan would be the best thing to concentrate more on.

or turn the site into a bit like DTF books in birmingham, get some books, even instruments, rabab, tabla, vaajaa etc. people dont like DTF (well i do), because they dont show 100% (DTF stands for degh tegh fateh books)

so you can get kirtan, books on sikhi how about your own section?

PKJ Books

Panth Ki Jeeth Books

the one stop internet shop for sikhi books.

then they'll be the battle of the sumo giants

waheguroo.com vs sikhnet.com

mehtab singhs book could be exclusive to this site only if he made it (lol). and that would make so much profit. think about it mehtab, if you dont want any profit and yet you want to do parchaar, why not make a book and give its earnings to waheguroo.com (only messing bhai mehtab ji, sangato, he is not making a book... yet, maybe in years time, but not now).

english katha would be a good one.

like kirtan from darbar sahib would be a good one or other gurdwaras.

or if not from darbar sahib, gurdwaras in your area perhaps.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i think so ur wrong here anon the mod and the admin rock here   the moderatiion is awesome THREE CHEERS FOR THE FORUM AND THE WEBSITE.

anything said against akj/babbar will be taken down immediately. no im not complaining cuz thats how it should be. but if you're a nihang or anyone else, you get no mercy....

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=14&t=1018

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Mod note : Your post is now under moderation. You been warned three times to let the issues go, but you wanted it.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i think so ur wrong here anon the mod and the admin rock here   the moderatiion is awesome THREE CHEERS FOR THE FORUM AND THE WEBSITE.

anything said against akj/babbar will be taken down immediately. no im not complaining cuz thats how it should be. but if you're a nihang or anyone else, you get no mercy....

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=14&t=1018

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i think i will agree with anon here, the admins do a good job, cant blame them but most of the time they say not to do ninda/slander... so what akj adn babbar are panthic and nihangs arent cause they get high on weed. the point here is not

to slander period and the admin should enforce that.... let akal purakh take care of thier actions

bull chuck maaf

----------------------------------

waheguroo network does a great job, especially with khalsa.tv addition.. i like it and the suggestions members made are very good

maybe u can skin the gallery and make it look dope as well