Bhai Davinder Singh Khanne Wale Uk Tour

Simardeep

• 2 weeks later...

Day 1 was great, try to make it tomorrow if you can

Artmental, I admire your committment to making sure there's some good parchar aimed at youth in the Ramgharia Gurdwara Cov. Out of curiousity, does the pardaan or main committee make it to these morning diwans?

Please do a benti to Bhai Sahib Bhai Devinder Singh Ji to do ardas in the diwan so that the committee of Ramgharia Coventry become Gurmukhs and stop the sharab in the Gurdwara Hall.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib explained to Bhai Mihan about how the goodness of sewa is defeated if one still carries on with manmat. Just like the elephant’s bath, for the moment the elephant gets out of the water it scatters dust all over its body again. Similarly, where will all this good Sikhi parchar go if every weekend anti-Sikhi activities happen in the same complex.

Isn't it now time for the Ramgharia Committee to man up to being Gursikhs? Take the sharab out of the Gurdwara!

I hope people do inform Bhai Sahib Ji in advance of what certain Gurdwara committees that he is visiting are associated with and their flagarent abuse of Akal Takht Sahib. I'm sure if Bhai Sahib knew he would say something blatant about it.

Artmental, I admire your committment to making sure there's some good parchar aimed at youth in the Ramgharia Gurdwara Cov. Out of curiousity, does the pardaan or main committee make it to these morning diwans?

Please do a benti to Bhai Sahib Bhai Devinder Singh Ji to do ardas in the diwan so that the committee of Ramgharia Coventry become Gurmukhs and stop the sharab in the Gurdwara Hall.

Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib explained to Bhai Mihan about how the goodness of sewa is defeated if one still carries on with manmat. Just like the elephant’s bath, for the moment the elephant gets out of the water it scatters dust all over its body again. Similarly, where will all this good Sikhi parchar go if every weekend anti-Sikhi activities happen in the same complex.

Isn't it now time for the Ramgharia Committee to man up to being Gursikhs? Take the sharab out of the Gurdwara!

I hope people do inform Bhai Sahib Ji in advance of what certain Gurdwara committees that he is visiting are associated with and their flagarent abuse of Akal Takht Sahib. I'm sure if Bhai Sahib knew he would say something blatant about it.

I will definitely mention it to bhai sahib and will do a benti for him to do an ardas for the committee, sangat, trustees and whoever else it needs to get it out if it's still going on

Thank you for the suggestion

I don't do anything, guru does it all