new born baby goes in it's past life ???

sevak

dasam duar is on top of the head. but the passage starts from middle of the eyebrow, upwards (thats the passage to dasam duar). hence the viabrations start from the middle of eyebrows, upwards. hence why we have the trikul (for those who do so much simran).

mr singh, high are those who have reached dasam duar. i dont think anyone would have experienced it here on the site, this valuable time could go towards doing simran and opening that door.

gurbani states where dasam duar is, its experiences are also mentioned (i.e. breath going upwards). as far as i know, guru ji is just giving the skelton of dasam duar, no-one here is actually putting the flesh onto this skeleton (by that i mean, no-one is talking what dasam duar feels like, for its something that....

a. not many have experienced

b. even if anyone has, its undescribable

guru ji gave us the skeleton (breath going in), but we can ONLY put the flesh onto this skeleton when we know exactly what it feels like when breath goes in.