Sikh Man Shot Dead By American Police

Kalsingh

I understand why the SikhSangat.org left out those points, it was because they were unconfirmed points that the news uses to hype up the story. Sikhs should be able to tell their side of the story to the public. Nothing wrong with having a news that is biased in favor of us as long as there is nothing false or unethical done. We should be able to tell our own story our own way without depending on the media to portray it correctly.

Yes I completely agree with you on this. But when the original story has huge chunks of information missing which makes comprehension of the matter impossible, its very frustrating and serves to make the news source unreliable. But I appreciate your points. I guess someone with a bit more skill could've written an article that fulfilled the issues you identified above, AND made the article a bit more clearer to comprehend.

But anyway, the important issue is that the reaction against this gentleman was disproportionate and this is very sad. We all know some of our elders are a bit short-tempered, but he must've been driven to the end of his tether.

Yes I completely agree with you on this. But when the original story has huge chunks of information missing which makes comprehension of the matter impossible, its very frustrating and serves to make the news source unreliable. But I appreciate your points. I guess someone with a bit more skill could've written an article that fulfilled the issues you identified above, AND made the article a bit more clearer to comprehend.

But anyway, the important issue is that the reaction against this gentleman was disproportionate and this is very sad. We all know some of our elders are a bit short-tempered, but he must've been driven to the end of his tether.

mhmm, i guess we should just wait for the results of the investigation.