Lost My Job And Finding It Hard To Find A New Job

Localsikh

Wjkk Wjkf

All the advice offered is very pertinent. I was in a similar situation some time ago (2-3 years ago) and am too based in the midlands.

On a sikhi level, you need to have total faith in Waheguru and believe that you will get a job - when doing your paarth i.e. over and above your usual nitnem, keep your goal in mind. I, by the grace of God, managed to get a job which I knew very little about and started on a similar wage and level to my previous role, I was very lucky indeed.

On a practical level I would not necessarily sign up to lots of agencies as the danger is your CV will be forwarded to the same company a number of times making you look desperate. I would suggest that you contact the agencies and state that prior to forwarding your CV they check with you in the first instance, if you’re suitable they will do this.

Secondly I would look at your transferable skills rather than the field you were in i.e. project management skills, people management skills, IT, organisational, analytical and diversify the roles that you apply for but stressing the advantages you can bring to a particular company.

Thirdly, when applying for jobs it is about quality and not quantity. Make sure your application are specific to the company you are applying for, do some research and then utilise this information is your covering letter, application form.

Also bare in mind that if something is hard or takes longer to fill in then people will be inclined to think the same and these would be worth spending additional time on.

You will be fine, trust Waheguru.

Im from the west mids so what kind of work were you in? The midlands area have been struggling as a whole to be fair, as someone said earlier it could be racism you shold have fought your case their are many places out there who would defend you and you dont need to be registered to a union

Dear Brothers and Sisters SSA...

Is there a pray I can do or anything as I feel lost and very low, time is running out for me...

I had a good job where I was happy but someone told my management team that I did a bad job in my last role (which I did not) which has made me loose this job without a chance to defend myself.

I have accepted this but now when ever I apply for a job.. it goes no further... no interview no nothing... make me feel like what is happening.

I have a family to look after, I have even done a adras but Im not sure what else to do....

Can anybody help me please...

I have even asked for forgiveness for anything I have done wrong....

Please do ardas for me.

Your Lost brother.

BECOME A TAXI DRIVER AND CLAIM ALL BENIFITS ... " 2.99 PLEEE, BUD BUD , LOL "