Bal Thackeray - Shiv Sena Leader

hes no sikh by any standard hes been seen worshping shivs <banned word filter activated> idol worship is banned in sikhism

again to the vast majority in India he is a Sikh, so where were the protests against a Sikh being leader of the nation where, surely there would have been protests, infact he was voted in again,

ps idol worship is not in sanatan dharma really either:

Is Ishwar with form or formless?

A: He is formless as per Vedas and commonsense.

1. He cannot be omnipresent if He has form. Because form implies existence of boundary. And hence He should not exist beyond the boundary if He has form.

Typical Indians, living off past glories. What do these empires mentioned have to do with modern day Hindustan?

oh dear, response to a statement of India being a nation previously, of course past is past, but does not mean one does not remember

about India being restored to its natural state - A SET OF NATIONAL STATES

your opinion, but majority 1947 did not vote evil partition, so as per wishes of majority India exists, except the partition, which was the abject surrender of the apostles of pacifism to the fascist 2 nation theory.

India is a sham, secular my <banned word filter activated>.

India is secular as per constitution, though it is not, as yet, to the standard of the UK, but it is on the right path, which is the importan point, as UK took time as well to get to where it is.

Doesnt the Mahabharat talk about Hindustanis living on Antarctica? I couldnt think of a better place to stick them.

ahh yes the usual trot a trot of bigotry,pah

oh dear, response to a statement of India being a nation previously, of course past is past, but does not mean one does not remember

India has never been one nation as it is now, mainly because of all the problems that arise from centralised rule. The Mughals lost it, the Brits lost it, so too will the Hindustanis.

your opinion, but majority 1947 did not vote evil partition, so as per wishes of majority India exists, except the partition, which was the abject surrender of the apostles of pacifism to the fascist 2 nation theory.

No Indian voted for anything. Lol, if it wasnt for WW2 India would still be a British colony.

India is secular as per constitution, though it is not, as yet, to the standard of the UK, but it is on the right path, which is the importan point, as UK took time as well to get to where it is.

On the path to Hindu fascism, Islamic extremism and Christian backwardness more like. It is so bizarre how SIkhs in India hide from these problems and pretend like everything is ok.

ahh yes the usual trot a trot of bigotry,pah

Protest as much as you like, for you do it too often.

India has never been one nation as it is now, mainly because of all the problems that arise from centralised rule. The Mughals lost it, the Brits lost it, so too will the Hindustanis.

Well, your opinion, India is a secular democracy, British Mughals were empires, so complete difference.

Agree that centralised rule can create more problems, and that a USA model of more decentralised would be better, but imo if India were to split, it would have done so by now, anyway, future will sort out whatever outcome.

No Indian voted for anything. Lol, if it wasnt for WW2 India would still be a British colony.

Oh dear, Congress party got the most votes in the elections held in 1940s prepartition, and thats a fact, and they did not want the great evil of partition, and thats a fact, only surerender of the apostle of pacifism that caused the horrific partition

On the path to Hindu fascism, Islamic extremism and Christian backwardness more like. It is so bizarre how SIkhs in India hide from these problems and pretend like everything is ok.

Well, secualr pathway is the road taken, and it is this pathway that will lead to more justness in india for the future, better to be on this road, even though still journey to reach UK standard, just as UK was on this pathway, and still is.

Protest as much as you like, for you do it too often.

oh i will state your bigotry, now can u show where i have done this myslef, typical poo poo

Well, your opinion, India is a secular democracy, British Mughals were empires, so complete difference.

Agree that centralised rule can create more problems, and that a USA model of more decentralised would be better, but imo if India were to split, it would have done so by now, anyway, future will sort out whatever outcome.

You cant have a secular democracy when most of the voters are religous nutjobs. To live in a secular democracy all people need to see each others as equals, not as kafirs or heathens or non-hindustanis because of their beliefs.

Like I said before, India wont develop an American Federal system, it would take too much power away from the centre. It's a case of all or nothing, either a centralised despotic elite ruling over the poor masses or a collection of strong sovereign nations, similar to how India was before the British arrived. Did you know that after the Mughal Empire broke up that the states that made up India accounted for 50% of world GDP? But the British took everything and left India with shoddy infrastructure, the same infrastructure that Manmohan SIngh thanks the British PM for! Not to mention the nightmare of British rule In India! Read up on Bengali history, they really had it rough under the English. How can things improve when things are like they were back then? The elite of Hindustan lord it over the average Indian as much as the whites used to. They go to the same schools they went to and then come to England and go to Oxbridge. As education improves across India, it wont just be Khalistan/East Punjab, but numerous other groups all seeking to chose their own destiny. But what will happen will happen.

Oh dear, Congress party got the most votes in the elections held in 1940s prepartition, and thats a fact, and they did not want the great evil of partition, and thats a fact, only surerender of the apostle of pacifism that caused the horrific partition

A vote held whilst under occupation isnt exactly free or fair. Add to that Sikhs and others groups were infiltrated by pro-Hindustan fools like Master Tara Singh.

Dont forget the British signed the Treaty of Lahore, which says that when the British leave India, a Sikh royal family or the Sikh people will get their country back as it was.

Well, secualr pathway is the road taken, and it is this pathway that will lead to more justness in india for the future, better to be on this road, even though still journey to reach UK standard, just as UK was on this pathway, and still is.

The UK is only secular and open because it has relied on america for 60 years and has adopted many of their ways. In the 1930s if you had come to Britain and told people they will be living next to large Indian communities within two decades they would have laughed before trying to punch you. It was American occupation of Western Europe at the end of WW2 that led to the openness of these countries. Look at the recession, american economic power is being roled back and now Europe is becoming more far-right and racism is being tolerated by whites. India can never be truly secular as long as the groups I have mentioned before drag it down and you have countries like Pakistan who sponsor terrorism with impunity.

oh i will state your bigotry, now can u show where i have done this myslef, typical poo poo

I was referring to how often you protest at the slightest hint of anything derogatory (even though that was not my intention) rather than calling you a bigot.

You cant have a secular democracy when most of the voters are religous nutjobs. To live in a secular democracy all people need to see each others as equals, not as kafirs or heathens or non-hindustanis because of their beliefs.

oh dear, most voters religious nutjobs, dear me, then where the protests when PM Manmohan Singh became PM for the second time, surely if most where religious nutjobs they would have protested

Like I said before, India wont develop an American Federal system, it would take too much power away from the centre. It's a case of all or nothing, either a centralised despotic elite ruling over the poor masses or a collection of strong sovereign nations, similar to how India was before the British arrived

No, dont agree, being on the secular democratic path, will result in more decentralisation, being on the path is the most important point, like UK, USA etc

A vote held whilst under occupation isnt exactly free or fair. Add to that Sikhs and others groups were infiltrated by pro-Hindustan fools like Master Tara Singh.

The people voted in those elections and Congress got the majority vote, so no partition and keep India as is as per wishes of majority except partition did happen, and resultant knock on effects, where as previously people were living together as fellwo human beings, regardless of faith.

The UK is only secular and open because it has relied on america for 60 years and has adopted many of their ways. In the 1930s if you had come to Britain and told people they will be living next to large Indian communities within two decades they would have laughed before trying to punch you. It was American occupation of Western Europe at the end of WW2 that led to the openness of these countries.

Dont agree, it was secualr warmth of general British popualtion, overall, that allowed Black soldiers to strive more for their rights as they did not have to sit at back of buses in UK, as UK was ahead of USA in secular humane path, here in UK, sitiaution is better than in our parents time.

I was referring to how often you protest at the slightest hint of anything derogatory (even though that was not my intention) rather than calling you a bigot.

slightest hint is your opinion, but when this occurs it is not slightest, when you are clear in your statement, if not your intention then why state it, as thats what religious far right say

oh dear, most voters religious nutjobs, dear me, then where the protests when PM Manmohan Singh became PM for the second time, surely if most where religious nutjobs they would have protested

Politically that man is more Indian then he will ever be Sikh.

No, dont agree, being on the secular democratic path, will result in more decentralisation, being on the path is the most important point, like UK, USA etc

We shall see. But what you talk about will never happen. The centre has too much power to ever let it go.

The people voted in those elections and Congress got the majority vote, so no partition and keep India as is as per wishes of majority except partition did happen, and resultant knock on effects, where as previously people were living together as fellwo human beings, regardless of faith.

Oh dear oh dear. You dont understand democracy do you? An election held with no major opposition, held under occupation, held with no independant observers is not a proper election.

Regardless, the Treaty of Lahore was signed by the Sikh and British powers to decide what would happen when the British left India.

Dont agree, it was secualr warmth of general British popualtion, overall, that allowed Black soldiers to strive more for their rights as they did not have to sit at back of buses in UK, as UK was ahead of USA in secular humane path, here in UK, sitiaution is better than in our parents time.

Notice to how I was referring to the 1930s when the UK had a major empire compared to the 1940s when Britain had to suck up to America. If you dont believe me read the autobiographies of africans and carribean folk who came to the UK in the 1920s and 1930s.

As for American rights, this was due to Americans wanting to avoid a repeat of the Civil War by pandering to Southerners with Jim Crow laws. Even today the right in many white countries is actively supported by many people and seek to return to the discriminating past.

slightest hint is your opinion, but when this occurs it is not slightest, when you are clear in your statement, if not your intention then why state it, as thats what religious far right say

Like I said it was not my intention, rather your interpretation that lead to it.

Politically that man is more Indian then he will ever be Sikh.

Well he got voted in, were there any protests against a Sikh person being PM of the nation.

We shall see. But what you talk about will never happen. The centre has too much power to ever let it go.

Human society always evolves, India will be no different IMO.

Oh dear oh dear. You dont understand democracy do you? An election held with no major opposition, held under occupation, held with no independant observers is not a proper election.

Oh dear, British gave Muslim league equal partity with Congress, despite them not getting same percentage of votes in 1946, yes so not democratic in that sense, and there was minority representation, but Congress leadership, apostles of pacifiscm, surrendered to the violence kicked of by the muslim league, against wishes of majority, they also later reneged on agreement they made to the Sikh leadership, after the partition bloodbath, which also was not right.

India is a secular democracy, as per what it says on the 'tin', it is not to the standard of the UK as yet, but is on the right path, which is the most important point, society and humanity has evolved for the general betterment over time.

Time for maharajahs was over, so e,g, Dogra ruler of Kashmir had to go, and let democratic will of India to speak

Notice to how I was referring to the 1930s when the UK had a major empire compared to the 1940s when Britain had to suck up to America. If you dont believe me read the autobiographies of africans and carribean folk who came to the UK in the 1920s and 1930s.

As for American rights, this was due to Americans wanting to avoid a repeat of the Civil War by pandering to Southerners with Jim Crow laws. Even today the right in many white countries is actively supported by many people and seek to return to the discriminating past.

I know about past, but UK has evolved for the betterment.

BNP hardly gets much percentage in votes, and in USA, where are the fascist parties in elections.....