Alchemy

Astral

Fateh to all.

Alchemy is never brought up, I can find no sources any where about it. It is not ritualism but rather spiritualism when one understands the deeper meaning and understanding our body.

Don't confuse yourself with thinking the alchemy stuff turning metals into gold, that is the stuff which all the unacknowledged ones will speak of. It is true, alchemy is a lot to do with manipulating substances and changing forms, something can't be created form nothing, but rather something can be converted from one to the other. Just like energy today, we burn oil which is turns provides dense steam which turns dynamos which generates kinetic energy which generated a current, which is electricity. However staying on the main point, alchemy is basically chemistry but in the older times the word chemistry did not exist and Chemistry is purely to do with the Science ignoring the spiritualism.

Understanding of alchemy at higher levels start referring to being able to access higher states of conciousness levels, understanding alchemy which is a lot to do with spiritualism and our connection with each and every human and planet it self. A lot of Sikhs do yoga which is turn can allow chakra to flow more freely, even to the extent of rapid repair of the body, and it all relates to the ancient alchemy. I can't explain too much because we would be here all week, but original alchemy from works of Netwon, Galileo, Da Vinch etc are indeed linked with spirituality and they were alchemists. People always talk about Newtons work of Physics, however his work on Alchemy is often overlooked.

Something else I found interesting was: we know as Sikhs we are very close to the metal; iron "Sarbloh", we have a granth "Shri Sarbloh Granth"/ The Iron Scriptures/ The All-Light Scriptures. However iron is also one of the important base substances alchemists worked with, and the spiritual iron properties are very unique.

- It has often intense energy, which brings dynamic power to all it encounters

- It increases psychic ability, as well as motion and power in the physical realm

- It also responsible for the muscular system, male sexual organs, and purging of the body to create health

Anyway interesting subject, which I'd like to bring to light. I have my opinions, alchemy is very interesting to me. However what are your personal opinions since this spoken little of? We are spiritual beings having a human experience and not human beings having a spiritual experience, which coincides at deeper levels with every major religion including Sikhi, which if you come to think of it, makes perfect sense in relation to the God phenomenon.

I've never really looked at iron in the way you've described. But what you say does make sense to my simple mind.

As with lots of issues in Sikhi, we seem to think nowadays that certain matters and declarations were made all those years ago in a very random, haphazard way. But look deeper and you realise a lot of what appears in Sikhi may appear to be deceptively simple, but it also has a LOT of forethought and wisdom contained within. I wouldn't be surprised if sarbloh plays a much greater role in Sikhi than we originally realised.

alchemy is a term the western spiritualists used to describe the transformations that occur on the spiritual path. it's a great path, but lacks the depth of sikh dharm. in sikhi, when we talk about naam, about simran etc, all that IS talk about alchemy, we just don't generally use that term. but it is describing the same kinds of things. Also, some spiritual paths, like taoism, and western alchemical traditions, focus a great deal on transformations in the physical body. In Sikhi, the level of focus depends on who your individual instructor is, but by and large there is not such a focus on the physical side of things. If we continually focus on Naam and remain detached from the phenomenon that occur, then everything will just happen by itself.