Where Will Sikhs Be In 50 Years Time ?

Nyhung

On an international platform,

Sikhs/Punjabis have spread to the diaspora of the entire globe, however, looking at issues within our own people I would Like some views on this topic.

These things have been neglected

• Basic understanding of Sikh lifestyle
  • Literacy, Punjabi/gurmukhi slowly phasing out
  • Art's not encouraged
  • Great story's of ancestors are not know of
  • Musicians no one learns the skill any more
  • Great sites that related to Sikh Gurus have been destroyed/decaying
  • Effectively since issues of 1947/84 Sikhs have become a traveller nation to other country's

Where will Sikhs be in 50 years time ?

On an international platform,

Sikhs/Punjabis have spread to the diaspora of the entire globe, however, looking at issues within our own people I would Like some views on this topic.

These things have been neglected

• Basic understanding of Sikh lifestyle
  • Literacy, Punjabi/gurmukhi slowly phasing out
  • Art's not encouraged
  • Great story's of ancestors are not know of
  • Musicians no one learns the skill any more
  • Great sites that related to Sikh Gurus have been destroyed/decaying
  • Effectively since issues of 1947/84 Sikhs have become a traveller nation to other country's

Where will Sikhs be in 50 years time ?

One could only hope we get up and Actually Become The Khalsa our Gurus spoke of by becoming totally pure within/ Brahmgyanis- by Actually Physically Applying Gurbani, Not Just Reading it and hoping for the best.

The whole point of gurbani is to teach us How To Become Brahmgyanis and 100% surrendered bhagats(surrendered by accepting every single moment of His hukam as perfect, giving tan man dan and doing bhagti.)(the Pure Khalsa).

Instead we procrastinate and wait for bad things to happen to us to start applying gurbani. God wants us to become his bhagats, to do naam simran(attune ourselves to the frequency of naam/ Truth that applies across a universal specturm) with every breath and to become the Brahmgyani/Guru. This is the aim of our lives, and this is the only place we should be in 50 yrs(God Willing).

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh!

lol well said "Punjab will become Biharistan " its true, panjab is full of bihari people. and for the orignal post ... ..if you want to change the world, start with yourself. i believe if each and everyone of us start to walk on Gurbani's path.....with guru ji's kirpa we will become guruji's "KHALSA"

bhulchuk maaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh!

What do you think will happen to sikhs in 50 years time.

Who can tell what will be in the future? Only God.

We could be all be killed in a nuclear bomb or martyred in a war, half of us might become brahmgyanis, our skin could turn blue and we could fly off in flying saucers...the future is truly unreadable to our simple manmukh minds.

Who can tell what will be in the future? Only God.

We could be all be killed in a nuclear bomb or martyred in a war, half of us might become brahmgyanis, our skin could turn blue and we could fly off in flying saucers...the future is truly unreadable to our simple manmukh minds.

We're not stupid, of course anything can happen but i think nyung was probably trying to see what kind path sikhs will be on in 50 years regarding the current state now.

We're not stupid, of course anything can happen but i think nyung was probably trying to see what kind path sikhs will be on in 50 years regarding the current state now.

Lol and I'm saying who knows? Most sikhs now are only sikhs by name, not in action. The majority have gone down hill in the last few hundred years(all according to His hukam), but we have some gems who have become bhagats and are steadily rising and walking the path to becoming brahmgyanis. They are the teachers and associations we need in the future.