Speaking Out Against Hate

cool water

I've not read all of the posts in this thread but it's something that I have noticed. Many members on here write very derogatory remarks about other faiths namely pakistani muslim and hindu.

Please just a benti try to become a good human being first and then and only then can you try to become a good Sikh. I'm not saying be a push over. Our faith dictates us to stand up not only for ourselves but also others.

However, theres no reason to hate someone for the actions of someone who follows the same religion as them. I mean in UK most of us are happy and proud to be British. I wont name ID's but on this site theres some members who HATE brahmins/hindus/India or mughals/muslims/Pakistanis etc. But on the other hand are proud British even saying they support EDL etc. Why do they not see what the British did - They raped our land, stole our Sikh soverignity of us, treated us as second class citizens, Jallanwalla Bagh, used us in 2 world wars etc. If you don't relate the actions of imperail Britian with all British people, why make a connection with the religion of those who commited crimes against Sikhs and blame the whole community and harbour hate against all Hindus or all Muslims.

Very well put! Topic closed.