About 5 Kakars

Guest gupt

Can some one explain me during bath by mistake my kachera sliped it was just a mistake with unconscious mind but it was in my hand . I am feeling guilty about it . What I should do now

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

goto panj payaare

but as soon as it happns , you should not eat/drink anything until you do 5 japji sahib path

after that you can eat/drink

and goto panj pyaare and they will do ardas for forgiveness

Who tells you these absurd things that kakkars can't come off? It's not an arm or leg. You guys need to think things through with some logic and not act like all hell is going to break loose if a kakkar comes off. Having a kakkar on or off isn't going to change who you are as a person/sikh. Wear your kakkars but don't treat these possessions like they have some godly value. You don't realize this because it's so well integrated into people but this is a form of superstition which sikhi philosophy doesn't follow. Take this comment to your brain then your heart.

Who tells you these absurd things that kakkars can't come off? It's not an arm or leg. You guys need to think things through with some logic and not act like all hell is going to break loose if a kakkar comes off. Having a kakkar on or off isn't going to change who you are as a person/sikh. Wear your kakkars but don't treat these possessions like they have some godly value. You don't realize this because it's so well integrated into people but this is a form of superstition which sikhi philosophy doesn't follow. Take this comment to your brain then your heart.

Waheguru ji ,

it is called rehat maryada (code of conduct) passed by our father the king of kings sah e shehansha .

i dont need to say more to a person who doesnt belive in maryada .

bhul chuk maff

Bipar(Brahman) are now days turned themselves into Baba ji's of panth and do katha's of this sort.

Burn Kanga, Before Paath do keshi sanaan.

Some even go this far if you want to do paath you shouldn't wear pajama just kachera.

Five meter rumaala, Guru Granth Sahib is living Guru.

Most of the sikhs which does these things never met their Guru.