Darshan of Guru's

S Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sangat Jio, I just finished having a long discussion with my dad. He doesn't believe that it is possible to have darshan of any Guru besides Guru Granth Sahib Jee. So he doesn't think its possible for anyone to have darshan of all the 10 Guru's from Guru Nanak Dev Jee to Guru Gobind Singh Jee. I disagreed with him, but since I don't have too much knowledge on this topic, blush.gif I was not able to back myself up too much. :wub: So we stopped talking and decided to talk about it some other time. So I was wondering what the sangat's views on this were. Please let me know, am I right? or is my dad? So that the next time we(me and my dad) talk about it, I'll know whether or not to agree with him. And i will also know for my own knowledge. So please let me know!! blush.gif

Bhulla Chuka Maff ^_^

v

wihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

fateh pyario

daas personally thinks that once a sikh is a true gursikh.. it can have dharshan of anything.. dass himself has met and talked to a true gursikh bsb jeevan singh jee. when people sit around gursikhs and converse with them.. u can feel a certain glow.. bhai sahb never boasts about himself but the amount of gurbani he knows and remembers is amazing for example. we had an akhand paath going on at our house and my mummy jee was doing paath at the moment. she prounounced a tuk of gurbani wrong and bhai sahb was sleeping on the other end of the gurdwara hall at our house. he repeted that same line correctly. yall can decide by ureself if he is a true gursikh or not.. haha retorical question.. . i would think he can have dharshan of guru jee. as any true gursikh can. since daas is the dust of a moorakh.. i dont know if im right or wrong. but thas my two cents on this topic.

daasdamoorakh

bhagatjot singh

gur fateh.

in simple words.

SGGS is the body of all the 10 gurus, the ardas summons this up very nicely. you can have darshan of all the 10 gurus, its in SGGS.

theres a sakhi, once bhai pritha and bhai kedhya went to see guru nanak dev ji in kartarpur (i think). they asked him to let them always be with him, and always have vision of his charan. guru ji said my charan is in the sangat, shabad is my heart. so yes, when you go gurdwara you do have darshan of the gurus, sangat is guru ji charan, shabad guru is guru jis heart.

now, if your on about dreams wise. you can have darshan of all the gurus. baba nand singh ji had darshan of guru anank dev ji, this darshan was painted. bhai rama singh ji had darshan of guru gobind singh, who told him to take amrit. however, others can fill me in, if they have come across people having darshan guru angad dev ji etc.

it is possible, but once your a pooran gursikh to have darshan of the gurus in your dreams, and even going gurdwara and doing darshan of SGGS.

p.s dubda (doubt) is a sin. so to think you cant get darshan of the gurus is a sin. because you can, anything is possible once your a gursikh like bhai rama singh and baba nand singh ji.

ITS POSSIBLE TO HAVE DARSHAN OF ALL THE GURUS (I HAVE JUST EDITED THE POST). SANT BABA ATTAR SINGH MASTUNA WALE HAD DARSHAN OF ALL THE GURUS (PHYSICALLY). SO HANJI ITS POSSIBLE.

bhol chukke muaff, i hope me and chaatrik90 answered your question.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i alsoagree with kandola ji, guru granth sahib ji is da highest but darshan of other ten guru sahib baan is possible, all depends on kirpa, like kirpa on bhai rama singh ji, he only used to do sukhmani sahib da paath an,,,,,,,pathsha ne kirpa kethe , nalay darshan hogaee athay amrit de dhaat milgaee.it also depends greatly on ur karam an bhaag, but dats all in da hands of guru sahib, his karta of evry1 anything is possible. i hav also herd 4m gursikhs, dat it as u get closer to becomein a pooran gursikh like bsb jeevan singh ji, bhai rama singh ji,,,,,,,,,,,,,ur simran bhagat an ur bani bana is a big factor which takes u towards gurusahib jis darshans, u develop a certain sight dat a normal human like us jus don hav. i know a veerji.....bhai sahib bhai nashatar singh ji(in england rite now but aint told no1, soo if any of da sangat from englad meets him, jio plzzzz plzz inform me jio, ill be great ful of u guys)..... in da 2002 aussie smagam, wen bhai manmohan singh ji was doin da best keertan i had eva herd him do, an we singhs were talkin abt it, veerji came up to us an sed der was somfin goin on das y bhai sahib was doin extra glorious keertan(he had a lil laugh), da singhs forced him to tel an he sed, dat guru raamdas jio him self had com der an was blessing bhai sahib while he was doin keertan,...................its a totally diff of point of viewing with gursikhs.

bhullchukk maaf jio, if i offended any1, plzz forgive me an correct me for da future.....(tho im probly wrong anywayz abt wat i was talkin abt :wub: blush.gif )

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think injust is being done to DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SHAIB Ji - our PURA GURU.

1696 (for isntance) the Sikhs did NOT say we want darshan of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji, cause they had him RIGHT infront fo themselves in the roop of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Guru Amardas ji was the Guru - the Sikhs did not say - we have Guru Amardas ji as our GURU, but we still want Darshan of him in Guru Angad Dev ji's roop as well..

WHY Singho WHY ?, is this not injust towards aour Guru of Today?

Dhan Siri Guru GRAnth Sahib ji? ^_^

Is he not Poora for us?

In Guru Gobind Singh ji's time no-one asked for Partakh Darshan of Guru Te Bahadur ji Sahib, because he was right there infront of them in the roop of Guru GObind Singh ji

so why do some people want Darshan of Guru Nanak Dev ji's BODY or Guru Gobind Singh ji in their BODY Roop, when we have him RIGHT infront of us in the Roop of the Granth.

We HAVE Guru nanak Dev ji, we HAVE Guru Gobind Singh ji in FRONT OF US, yet we failt to see it.

DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB Ji ^_^^_^

please forgive me if i have offended someone, or not made any sense.

take me as a younger brother and forgive me

BHULL CHUKK MAAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!<

br>Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!