International Sikh Conference Update

Satkaar

I believe that I do have some answers and solutions that others do not have.

I have stepped forward, will step forward now and will continue to step forward. The things that I want to see happen will ultimately happen and the people that I need to meet will also be met. I will do my bit you dont need to worry yourself about that.

Regarding Daduwal, I dont like the guy or respect him. But I choose not to share the information that I have, as it is one thing, not liking someone, and it is a totally different thing to do someone over. And I choose not to do him over, or even attempt to.

There is some truth in what you said about if Sikhs were not radical, then our history would be different. However, that is only half the story. If Sikhs were not political animals, intelligent strategists and even 'cowardly' peaceful law abiding citizens, then Sikhism would have been wiped out and we would be dead and buried.

Dont make it out like the only reason that Sikhs are here is because they fought for survival and against tyranny with weapons throughout history. Circumstances have dictated what we have had to do. There have been times when we have had to hide in the jungles and wage a guerilla war, and there have been times when we have had to take part in non violent peaceful morchas, ie against the British.